Patchan gettin after it #TNM

I just had my shoulder repaired Thursday and the Manny party had taken most of the pain away...it’s hurting like a MFer after watching that...real man power right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on bar but I'd guess 235
Thanks. That's what I figured. It looked like 2 45lb plates on each side then you have to figure the bar should be about 45lb at least. Watching this makes my feel guilty. As in I need to get my 50+ year old a$$ back in the gym type guilty. LOL

Advertisement
If Kennedy doesn’t pan out, is there even a left tackle on the team?

I guess George Brown is on the depth chart there.

Advertisement
Dykstra looks awful as well. Worst of the bunch. Pear shaped and saggy.

I don’t wanna be that guy, but I was complaining about Dykstra from the very first offer. He felt like a filler option, v. being a legit scholarship player here. Hope I’m wrong and he develops here.

They didn’t give you the good stuff?

Yea they gave me some Perc 10’s but to be honest haven’t had any pain so haven’t needed them.same surgeon that replaced my knees did this rotary cuff and he’s VERY GOOD.
Now I haven't started rehab yet so I’m sure the no pain stuff may change..lol

Advertisement
Yea they gave me some Perc 10’s but to be honest haven’t had any pain so haven’t needed them.same surgeon that replaced my knees did this rotary cuff and he’s VERY GOOD.
Now I haven't started rehab yet so I’m sure the no pain stuff may change..lol

Did you have a prior injury to that shoulder?

LOL ...look at how precise these popups are getting.

A banner for a drug to help beat opioid addiction...right after the Percocet mention.

If Kennedy doesn’t pan out, is there even a left tackle on the team?

I guess George Brown is on the depth chart there.

Campbell?? I’ve thought highly of that kid just needed the strength I think he has the feet and frame work

Scaife prbly can do it enough not to be a complete liablilty but defiantly not peace of mind

Campbell is one of the only ones that said he could block Rousseau im guessing he would be a guy that could take lumps early on.

Apparently know one has faith in George Brown....so im not sure we'll have to see this spring.
Jahair Jones wasnt a complete liability...and i would think Brown is a bit more talented than him.

Advertisement
Back