Patchan Coming Byke?

252cane

All-ACC
He hasn't been mentioned with the group of seniors at all. Wasn't in the pic or in the video they did. And i remember stroud said something about him trying to get a 6th year. I don't know how much it helps him coming back especially if garvin comes back too.

Advertisement
From my understanding Miami feels very confident he’ll be granted a 6th year due to the injuries he suffered his first few years here.

Advertisement
Probably already mentioned, but had a couple 15 yard penalties after game was long outta reach. The roughing the passer was garb call, but late hit out of bounds was unnecessary. Played pretty decent from what I saw of him (think I saw at least one TFL too), but I didn’t focus on him or watch replay.

Advertisement
Solid old guy to kee the young guys focused need the experience of not for play but just keeping guys in line a focused all offseason

Advertisement
This is good news. Patchan is a physical DE and age is important on the lines.
He better not takes reps away from more talented players next year.

There's no reason to have talented beasts like Jaelan Phillips & Jahfari Harvey sitting on the sideline just because Patch is a 6th year Senior... At some point there's a drop off in ability that experience can't make up for.

I'm hoping the staff already learned the hard way with Rousseau lol.

There's no reason to have talented beasts like Jaelan Phillips & Jahfari Harvey sitting on the sideline just because Patch is a 6th year Senior... At some point there's a drop off in ability that experience can't make up for.

good to have that leadership back there tho. losing shaq after losing JJ can hurt as those guys are leaders. hopefully patchan can become one

Advertisement

71 should provide good depth that's about it.

good to have that leadership back there tho. losing shaq after losing JJ can hurt as those guys are leaders. hopefully patchan can become one
He can lead from the sideline while the better DE's are on the field making plays...

If were going to turn the corner as a program can't keep trotting out players with limited ability just because they been here for half a decade.

The best way to win is put the most talented players you got on the field & let them thrive.

Advertisement
Back