Pat Narduzzi is right

Advertisement
Narduzzi has always been a *****. He is the guy you like if he is your coach because he says a lot of the things a fan thinks or says, complains about refs, scheduling etc. if he’s your guy you like him and if he isn’t you hate him.

in this case re ND he is spot on.
Yep. And if he was at Miami, half the people would love it, and half would be in their usual “I knew everything there was to know about Narduzzi when he said in his press conference....”

Advertisement
Not new. Anything else other than what said is irrelevant. But, this is CIS....home of the Hateful Deadbeats. So carry on. I'm out.

Exactly. Someone could make a thread about how the Pope organized a toy drive for Christmas and 15k needy kids got PlayStation 5's and this board would have 5 pages of negative bull**** to say about it.

Narduzzi made a great point that actually took balls to say and people still find a way to cry.

I said this to all my friends. The ACC teams should have been ****ed when they let ND in. How convenient these hypocrites need us now but for years told us they are independent. You wanna be independent? Fine go for it. But don’t come calling when you need us. Just another reason the conference is garbage. Can’t stand these clowns in charge. Not only did they let em in. Then they postponed their game vs. WF till 12/12 and pushed the ACCCG till the 19th. These dudes have been given everything. Enough man. We don’t owe them anything.

Advertisement
Man, **** notre ****.. they just think they're better than everyone else. They haven't done **** longer than we haven't and they're more delusional. And.. man, **** clemson for not beating them into the god **** dust.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Fack nd and all things nd. For the life of me I don't know why so many people kiss their azzez. Narduzzi is right. All in or all out. Personally I dont want them in. Fack em

The gist of what he's saying is correct, ND should be all in if they want to enjoy the benefits of being in a conference.

However, ND would be able to get 5 Power 5 opponents to replace the 5 ACC teams quite easily. The only reason they play 5 ACC teams each year was as a concession to being in the conference for all other sports.

The gist of what he's saying is correct, ND should be all in if they want to enjoy the benefits of being in a conference.

However, ND would be able to get 5 Power 5 opponents to replace the 5 ACC teams quite easily. The only reason they play 5 ACC teams each year was as a concession to being in the conference for all other sports.
The whole thing is a joke. Consider this if ND joins the ACC, they get 8 games tied in with 4 to pick as they please, at the current agreement, they have 5 games tied in with 7 to pick as they choose, so a difference of 3 and they get to NBC the home games. It's all about the NBC contract and it hasn't brought them a title in 30 years. They would be better off recruiting FL and the south east by joining the ACC cuz they looked slow and outclassed the last time they played in the playoffs and before that the BCS v Bama.

Advertisement
Aint gonna lie hes right.... im sick of the ND and the privilege they receive.

They have their own special deal that allows them to be playoff eligible while only playing 12 games.

Imagine your Team X... your 12-0 and sitting 3rd or 4th in the playoff standings. You have to go play the 13th game which is your conference championship and you lose a close one. Meanwhile ND is sitting 5th and just waiting for someone to lose so they can jump right in

No matter, I don't want nd winning any thong.
Nor do I, **** them in every which way possible. But if they manage to win the ACCCG, they're in the CFP in lieu of an actual ACC team, and the entire conference has ND ******* on its face because Swafford made it a possibility. If he doesn't throw them a life line, they probably wouldn't have been able to play enough games this year to seriously be considered for the CFP. Now if they manage to win the ACCCG, we've elevated the national perception of their program and made the ACC look like even more of a joke, because Swafford is a ****bag who wanted some NBC television revenue instead of telling them to **** off.

Advertisement
Back