Pat Narduzzi is right

“I hope they do (join the league fully). To me, it’s either you play with us or you don’t play with us,” Narduzzi said, according to John McGonigal of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “You know? You’d almost like to boycott them. But if you want to play in the ACC, come play in the ACC. I’m not the commissioner. So that’s John Swofford’s job to help out there. But to me, it’s either play or don’t play. And if you don’t want to play, let’s not give them five games. Let them go play BYU or whoever else they want to play. We shouldn’t be giving them games. But they’re talented, and we’d love to have them in the ACC for sure.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is right if they wanna be independent let them get 12 random games, not guarantee them 5 from the ACC. It's a joke and now when the pandemic hit they are allowed to play a full season here. None of that is ok.
I thought I saw that it was a financial benefit to us, given reduced ticket sales with Covid, to let them in this year, but beyond that I hate it. They’re in the conference for Basketball and they opt out of football until they need it for a year.

Why are guys hammering Narduzzi? All he did was make a statement that is factual. And most intelligent sport fans especially ACC fans will agree.
What's the big deal with him saying that?
Lol you haven’t been on CIS long I’m guessing

The ACC boycotting ND is something so ******* stupid it could only be uttered by a man that kicked a FG from the 1 yard line down 7 and hired Shawn Watson and Mark Whipple to be his OCs.

Advertisement
Lemme help outthe mouth breathers...swofford aint a hill of beans and them biches aint ****. Btw narduzzi will be fired in 2 seasons or less for these comments. Officially it will be his record and blah blah blah that he will be removed.

Advertisement
Notre Dame isn't going anywhere soon. ND President John Jenkins is the co-chair of the ACC Search Advisory Committee for the new ACC Commissioner. (Wake Forest President Nathan Hatch is the other co chair).

Blake James represents Miami on the committee.

Notre Dame isn't going anywhere soon. ND President John Jenkins is the co-chair of the ACC Search Advisory Committee for the new ACC Commissioner. (Wake Forest President Nathan Hatch is the other co chair).

Blake James represents Miami on the committee.
Now this is a joke. They're not even real ACC members yet are helping.pick.the new commissioner? Wtf

Why are guys hammering Narduzzi? All he did was make a statement that is factual. And most intelligent sport fans especially ACC fans will agree.
What's the big deal with him saying that?
Clearly a first time poster as hacked this account 👆

Advertisement
Back