Pat Bethel

Advertisement
could easily see DJ moving inside in a year or so. check his frame & the way he carries his weight. id actually prefer it, given our numbers, but we'll see how it all shakes out.

I see Dorito is still hanging around our message boards. Don't you have a job to do at Houston? Take those terrible ideas elsewhere.

could easily see DJ moving inside in a year or so. check his frame & the way he carries his weight. id actually prefer it, given our numbers, but we'll see how it all shakes out.

What about his frame? He has a narrow waist and narrow shoulders for a defensive end, let alone a DT. Are people looking at the same guy? He is built like an overgrown linebacker, not an overgrown DE.

I posted this on the recruiting forum but it fits perfectly in this thread.

Personally i think we should go with a 1 DT, 3 DE alignment. To prepare for next year when we might lose all of our top 5 DT.

2018 starting DL=

WDE -----Patchan - Garvin
DT--------Ford - Martin - Fines
SLASH----D Jackson - Bethel
SDE-------J Jackson - DJ Johnson

The slash position is something i made up that denotes a fast, quick twitch 265lb ish DT that can evade fat lumbering interior OL and wreak havoc in the backfield.

Advertisement
382.gif

I posted this on the recruiting forum but it fits perfectly in this thread.

Personally i think we should go with a 1 DT, 3 DE alignment. To prepare for next year when we might lose all of our top 5 DT.

2018 starting DL=

WDE -----Patchan - Garvin
DT--------Ford - Martin - Fines
SLASH----D Jackson - Bethel
SDE-------J Jackson - DJ Johnson

The slash position is something i made up that denotes a fast, quick twitch 265lb ish DT that can evade fat lumbering interior OL and wreak havoc in the backfield.

Lol I laugh at this every time. Dj Johnson will be taking over Chad's spot next season.

McIntosh and Willis both return in 2018.

DE J. Jackson -- Garvin
DT Willis -- Bethel -- Martin
DT McIntosh -- Ford -- Silvera
DE D. Jackson -- Johnson -- Patchan

Advertisement
McIntosh and Willis both return in 2018.

DE J. Jackson -- Garvin
DT Willis -- Bethel -- Martin
DT McIntosh -- Ford -- Silvera
DE D. Jackson -- Johnson -- Patchan

Willis gone mane.

**** he tried to leave THIS year. NFL was like, "wait, who are you again?"

Advertisement
Back