Past Clearing house issues

villain

Redshirt Freshman
As it stands this will be 2nd yr in row where everyone on the commit list has made it in with no clearing house issues. Why was it so difficult during coker, shannon and golden era to get kids in withput a hitch? Please pete, dmoney, geo or any insider can provide the details of the things CMR doing to combate those issues.

Advertisement
1) No one knows if any of the current signees have any Clearinghouse issues...too early to know.

2) not sure what influence Richt has with potential Clearinghouse issues as that is between the players and NCAA...

As it stands this will be 2nd yr in row where everyone on the commit list has made it in with no clearing house issues. Why was it so difficult during coker, shannon and golden era to get kids in withput a hitch? Please pete, dmoney, geo or any insider can provide the details of the things CMR doing to combate those issues.
Way to jinx us Villain

Who gives a shlt?...

This is only a guess here....but we have a legit coaching staff now!! I know we keep talking about it,.. But this is just more proof.
They prolly doing a better job with the scouting of potential recruits.....asking more, of the right questions to the high school coaches and parents. doing a better job staying in touch with the students and making sure all the criteria's met. I think they also doing better with evaluating overall character, as well as talent to achieve a blend of the best of both worlds. The staff is doing work!!
We just been snowed by imposters for so **** long now,.. We've forgotten what real coaches can do!!

Advertisement
Better support staffs to identify the issues, create a plan and make sure the kids follow through with it. Golden sucked overall, but the clearing house issues were way less than than they were with Clappy and Radio.

This is only a guess here....but we have a legit coaching staff now!! I know we keep talking about it,.. But this is just more proof.
They prolly doing a better job with the scouting of potential recruits.....asking more, of the right questions to the high school coaches and parents. doing a better job staying in touch with the students and making sure all the criteria's met. I think they also doing better with evaluating overall character, as well as talent to achieve a blend of the best of both worlds. The staff is doing work!!
We just been snowed by imposters for so **** long now,.. We've forgotten what real coaches can do!!

^^^THIS^^^

I agree that it's too early to say everybody's in. Being on campus is a good sign but glitches have been discovered late and I believe that we actually had a player have to leave until things were cleared up.

Richt has inside info on the NCAA/SEC collusion and they know it. Wont F with him or us now!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Shalala was the problem with our football program. She destroyed the program from within. It no coincidence that all of sudden their is money for coaches, practice facilities and kids are getting in with less issues. Where Tad Foote failed she succeeded in bring down the house the Howard and jimmy built.

Just a guess based on personalities from my point of view.
1. AG - Didn't go to bat for these guys as hard. He prob said ***** it, they don't want to put in the work so I am not going to try and
help them.
2. Richt is a far better person IMO. He feels these are good kids with sub-par surroundings and a lack of resources. He tells the powers that be, give me a chance to work with these kids and help get them out of the streets. He's genuine and really cares. He also is far more entrenched in the community.

1) No one knows if any of the current signees have any Clearinghouse issues...too early to know.

2) not sure what influence Richt has with potential Clearinghouse issues as that is between the players and NCAA...

Mark is still listed as SEC coach on their records.

Mark is still listed as SEC coach on their records.

Yeap...lol..clearinghouse hasn't figured out he's at Miami yet. Otherwise we'd be toast.

Advertisement
Shalala was the problem with our football program. She destroyed the program from within. It no coincidence that all of sudden their is money for coaches, practice facilities and kids are getting in with less issues. Where Tad Foote failed she succeeded in bring down the house the Howard and jimmy built.

You can't be this stupid. Then again, the typical Miami "Fan" believes these irrational theories of how the University itself is run. Miami chased after Richt after Coker and Shannon and was rebuffed both times. Dr. Shalala wasn't a dictator, she reported to the BOT, who had the power to do what needed to be done. Even if she wanted to destroy the program(Which she didn't), the BOT could put the kibosh on that in a heartbeat.

With Richt finally coming aboard, it made it easier for the athletically inclined members of the BOT to stand up and ask for the support they should have been asking for years before. The Adidas contract helped a ton in regards to revenue, and for the first time in a decade, Miami had a legit coach with a legit track record to support. If Miami would have ended up with yet another midmajor guy, or a retread, I don't know if the money would have flowed as freely. With a guy like Richt, investing in the program is seen as a safer investment, compared to investing in a career assistant(Shannon), or a midmajor guy who was a questionable fit(Golden).

#1 is 100% false.

You can't enroll at Miami if you haven't passed the Clearinghouse. So all of our guys, at least through Summer A enrollees, are good to go.

Advertisement

#1 is 100% false.

You can't enroll at Miami if you haven't passed the Clearinghouse. So all of our guys, at least through Summer A enrollees, are good to go.

IL, guys have been enrolled and participating in practice and were been called off the field due to clearinghouse issues. You never know, all it takes is a guy getting flagged by some random administrator. I don't think that will happen this year, but strange things have happened.

It's called being preemptive...

When you're recruiting a prospect the first thing you should check out along with his film, are his transcripts.

You figure out what he needs to do if his grades/test scores aren't right & what he needs to do to qualify if you really want him & you lay it out for him.

If he wants to be a Cane he'll see what you're doing & meet you half way by handling his business in the classroom.

Advertisement
Back