Parrish to the portal

Advertisement
5.5 Career YPC

1998-2004 - Edge, James Jackson, Portis, McGahee, Gore, Geathers - 7 dudes in 7 years
2005 - Present
- Miller, Duke, Dallas, Homer - 4 dudes in 19 years

Any dudes under 5.5 honestly aren't worth debating that much about. It's just an argument over who's the most above average

1000003576.gif

Advertisement
Good fortune to him in his next move and beyond.

If I recall he had multiple 20+ carry, roughly 40+ snap games in 22’ and some others where he approached those numbers. Went well beyond what his scope was and still played hard nosed and physical. All because he was the best option in the room and that’s not debatable.

23’ was rougher for him health wise but it’s hard to say losing a 6+ ypc guy who knew the book isn’t a big loss.

Fletcher’s shown flashes but has left a lot of meat on the bone in big situations, aka FSU and is battling injury. Unless I’m missing something, there’s little to no proven production left in the room. On one hand his involvement, particularly in 22’, showed the lack of a legit RB1 to handle the workload he got.

From what I’ve heard there’s some optimism of where the room will be short term as far as having a game changer. I think it’s fair to hope that’s the case while realizing his attributes and body work will be missed.

Advertisement
Advertisement

****, I know CJ was interested but you don’t compare him to “cam ward level”… that means top 10 type back in CFB. Cash ****.

Hampton, Harvey, Henderson, Ollie (we can wish), Ott, Jeanty…

Makhi Hughes is another name I’d monitor, he’s from Bama but being that he’s at Tulane you know the connections UM has with LA right now. Guidry, Dawson, Coach O and his sons. Never know there.

Advertisement
Great news. He can trip over a blade of grass elsewhere now. Pretty sure Luis Cristobal was faster than him too.

Advertisement
Back