Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

What’s the best out of blue, green, orange, maroon? First time season ticket holder and my parking selection is May 14th at 9am!
Green used to be an hour early entry (I believe they expanded that to everyone) but it's also non-directuonal parking which means you (and your crew) can choose your own spaces.

Orange is kinda "gen-pop" but it's good for meeting people.

Blue is actually a separate entity managed by Miami-Dade Corrections.

Maroon is a canal. Jet skis and kayaks only.

Advertisement
Green used to be an hour early entry (I believe they expanded that to everyone) but it's also non-directuonal parking which means you (and your crew) can choose your own spaces.

green the best IMO because it DOES open 1 hour early and it is not a crazy environment. generally decent people and no real drowning out music and easy in and out.

How epic would it be if we could take our boats and dock at HRS?

Would make Boats of Haulover/Docks of Haulover look like the Teletubbies.

Fans needed to donate more money or pay higher prices to avoid getting blown out multiple times at home and not understand a time clock?

Good luck with that argument…
If the only time you'll be okay with price increases is when times are good, good luck ever getting to those good times. Then again, this fanbase has consistently shown that even when times are great and ticket prices are cheap as ****, they'll find another reason to not show up. I sound like a broken record when I say it, but our fanbase is by far the cheapest and least useful fans in collegiate athletics.

Miami tickets remain some of the cheapest tickets in the country, and parking is plentiful and adjacent to the facility. As I said earlier, someone needs to overhaul the ticket office staff, overpay for high end customer facing staff if need be, but customer service has to improve. That said, you can tell the people that have been outside the Miami bubble, and those that haven't.

Advertisement
Fans needed to donate more money or pay higher prices to avoid getting blown out multiple times at home and not understand a time clock?

Good luck with that argument…
Hey, Mario’s clock management was world class. Nobody else in the world would have decided not to take a knee.

Hey, Mario’s clock management was world class. Nobody else in the world would have decided not to take a knee.

Come see history at the Rock… save your ticket from the night the worst coaching decision in sports was made…

Bowl Games? You want Bowl Games!?!?! — you could see Rutgers out tough and physical Miami for their first ever win against the Canes…

Also available are a series of opportunities to see teams with their first series wins against Miami in baseball in years, snap their losing streaks and set new records on the diamond…

Call 1-305-MIA-Bros for the latest tickets..

Sorry Canes Fam, no friends and family discount, but if you have enough Miami friends or family, you too can coach here!

So, I take it green should be my first choice, orange my second choice, and just forget about blue or maroon

there arent a lot of areas with a CFB team that has the cost of living and inflation that miami does. most residents dont make nearly enough compared to what it costs to live here as florida as a whole pays less than Cali and NYC even though SFL has a higher cost of living than both
Smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
green the best IMO because it DOES open 1 hour early and it is not a crazy environment. generally decent people and no real drowning out music and easy in and out.
Are you sure Green opens an hour early? Last year that wasn’t the case. Did they change it back this year?

Advertisement
yes it was the case. they opened an hour early every game we went to.
I went to every home game and all the lots opened at the same time. It’s even listed on the 2023 parking website which is why I was perturbed about paying for green last year bc I thought I was going to get an extra hour of tailgating.

See the rest of you poors in the blue lot. If we are in the mood for wine and cheese we can raid the black lot coolers when they get helicoptered up to their boxes an hour before the game.

Advertisement
Back