Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Advertisement
The only thing gone was Black. Everything else was available

1715354753768.png

They will be sending out invites for away games on May 20. You will let them know how many you want to each game and they will decide if you are worthy of such or offer you a smaller portion of tickets depending on your hierarchy. If you don't get your desired amount of tix, you go to the alley ways and black markets to try and score.

They will be sending out invites for away games on May 20. You will let them know how many you want to each game and they will decide if you are worthy of such or offer you a smaller portion of tickets depending on your hierarchy. If you don't get your desired amount of tix, you go to the alley ways and black markets to try and score.
Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement
It's amazing that Miami fans refuse to understand that if you want a world class product on the field, that costs money, and that money has to come somewhere outside the NFL Alumni and the big money people. Historically, the University of Miami has held the line on ticket prices, even when times were great, making it one of the best value buys in collegiate athletics. When you get a moment, take a good look at how much one has to donate/pay to get a similar seat at Georgia, Bama, even Florida.

Don't get me wrong, the customer service has dropped significantly in the last decade, mostly as the old timers retired and a bunch of people came in that honestly, aren't fan or customer friendly. It's almost like they hate working in the office, they would rather be anywhere else.
If somebody can’t afford a $100 donation (that can be on a payment plan btw) for parking inside stadium grounds then they probably shouldn’t be investing in season tickets. People donate thousands and thousands just to get seats at most top tier programs and have to park across campus.

If somebody can’t afford a $100 donation (that can be on a payment plan btw) for parking inside stadium grounds then they probably shouldn’t be investing in season tickets. People donate thousands and thousands just to get seats at most top tier programs and have to park across campus.
there arent a lot of areas with a CFB team that has the cost of living and inflation that miami does. most residents dont make nearly enough compared to what it costs to live here as florida as a whole pays less than Cali and NYC even though SFL has a higher cost of living than both

Advertisement
Happy with Orange, but would like my green back
Based upon this year and last, it seems* like the only way guarantee access to Green is to donate $250 or above. So it's basically a $500 pass. All my Green Lot compatriots that I advised to donate $251 or more have had success in getting them.

Advertisement
It's amazing that Miami fans refuse to understand that if you want a world class product on the field, that costs money, and that money has to come somewhere outside the NFL Alumni and the big money people. Historically, the University of Miami has held the line on ticket prices, even when times were great, making it one of the best value buys in collegiate athletics. When you get a moment, take a good look at how much one has to donate/pay to get a similar seat at Georgia, Bama, even Florida.

Don't get me wrong, the customer service has dropped significantly in the last decade, mostly as the old timers retired and a bunch of people came in that honestly, aren't fan or customer friendly. It's almost like they hate working in the office, they would rather be anywhere else.

Fans needed to donate more money or pay higher prices to avoid getting blown out multiple times at home and not understand a time clock?

Good luck with that argument…

Advertisement
What’s the best out of blue, green, orange, maroon? First time season ticket holder and my parking selection is May 14th at 9am!

Advertisement
Back