Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

I see the truth hurts. Deal with it. Everything I said was factual. Tate Martell was a talented high school quarterback. Keywords: High School. He hasn't proven a **** thing at the Collegiate level...other than prove that he ran from competition.

Then I'm sure he'll be riding the pine behind our numerous proven QBs, none of whom have ever even considered transfering.

Advertisement
Again..worthless based on what criteria or metric? It's just your OPINION but you talk as if it's the universal truth. Bruh, I've actually tried to be one of your supporters on this forum, but when you make sweeping generalizations & assumptions about things you clearly have very little knowledge about, it only validates criticism that has been levied or waged against you. It is only when an individual possesses the humility to embrace not knowing, will the possibility of knowing, then arise in their life. Ignorance is not bliss

I am not running for office. I am not going to sugar coat schit to appease my supporters. I don't care if someone chooses laughable majors like literature, communications, basket weaving, or anything like that. That is up to the individual, however, I am going to speak the truth about it. If you are going to waste 4 years of your life taking those majors, you are a very ignorant individual. If this kid doesn't end up making it in the league he is going to wish he didn't pick a major like that and actually took advantage of going to one of the best tech schools in the country.

Then I'm sure he'll be riding the pine behind our numerous proven QBs, none of whom have ever even considered transfering.

Maybe he rides the pine or maybe he doesn't. The point is no one knows. Many of you guys are treating the guy like he is the Lord and savior of quarterbacks. The guy is an unproven commodity. He was an overhyped High School quarterback that ran at the first sign of competition.

Maybe he rides the pine or maybe he doesn't. The point is no one knows. Many of you guys are treating the guy like he is the Lord and savior of quarterbacks. The guy is an unproven commodity. He was an overhyped High School quarterback that ran at the first sign of competition.

But Fields didn’t run from competition? Or any other quarterback that has transferred? You are an idiot. The quarterback position is different. What about the last couple of Heisman winners?

While he is a somewhat unproven commodity, “overhyped” is just your opinion, which isn’t worth shlt. He’s going to have to compete here to get the starting position, assuming he’s even given the waiver this year.

Advertisement
But Fields didn’t run from competition? Or any other quarterback that has transferred? You are an idiot. The quarterback position is different. What about the last couple of Heisman winners?

While he is a somewhat unproven commodity, “overhyped” is just your opinion, which isn’t worth shlt. He’s going to have to compete here to get the starting position, assuming he’s even given the waiver this year.

Fields absolutely ran from competition. However, his running from competition made Tate Martell run from competition. Funny how that works, huh?

Talented High School quarterback...but that was high school. Not very high on him. The kid ran from competition, which is very concerning. Can he play? That remains to be seen.

So according to you....OU should have never taken Baker or Murray......OSU should not have taken Fields......good thing you dont actually make decisions for team except on your Yahoo Fantasy leagues

I see the truth hurts. Deal with it. Everything I said was factual. Tate Martell was a talented high school quarterback. Keywords: High School. He hasn't proven a **** thing at the Collegiate level...other than prove that he ran from competition.
So he stayed and battled Haskins but leaves when everybody and their mom knows it’s Field’s job to lose and he “runs away from competition” ? I’m just trying to see if I’m seeing that correct.

I'm treating him like he's a possible starter who may never see the field. You are treating him like a guy we don't need, and that's stupid. We have crap for proven talent, and until very recently, crap for depth. So I just don't see what your objection is. Are you really comfortable riding with 2 guys who didn't beat out Rosier and a true FR? Who that we have an actual shot at would you rather see on the team? What's the harm in this cat being at Miami?

Advertisement
So he stayed and battled Haskins but leaves when everybody and their mom knows it’s Field’s job to lose and he “runs away from competition” ? I’m just trying to see if I’m seeing that correct.

Battled Haskins? LMAO Cut the Crap.

Tate was 3rd String...4th before Joe B left.

Tate ran from Fields. ACCEPT IT!

Sonny is proving out education system has failed us all. All college sports thrive due to transfers and that is why Miami will be at a level next season we haven't been in 20 years. I mean every single person on this board nows this besides the short bus man.

I don't fault Tate for leaving Ohio State.

In a situation like that, no matter how good you are or how well you perform, you really don't have a shot at starting.

Are we going to trash Fields for "running" from Jake Fromm at Georgia? Its the quarterback position...you don't "wait your turn" when you're a highly regarded player like that. Maybe you might wait through one upperclassmen, but when a staff brings in new guys without giving you your shake, you just move on. Just like I expect Nkosi Perry to end up doing (if he doesn't get booted off the team first) or just like I suspect Jarren Williams will do if he doesn't get the job this year. They want to go start somewhere.

Advertisement
I am not running for office. I am not going to sugar coat schit to appease my supporters. I don't care if someone chooses laughable majors like literature, communications, basket weaving, or anything like that. That is up to the individual, however, I am going to speak the truth about it. If you are going to waste 4 years of your life taking those majors, you are a very ignorant individual. If this kid doesn't end up making it in the league he is going to wish he didn't pick a major like that and actually took advantage of going to one of the best tech schools in the country.
Newsflash
Plenty of people get there degree and then ........Do SoMerhing completely unrelated when they get in the real world!
Relax
Bro
My bet is the dude will be fine

Newsflash
Plenty of people get there degree and then ........Do SoMerhing completely unrelated when they get in the real world!
Relax
Bro
My bet is the dude will be fine

Newsflash. If you apply for a real job with a literature degree you won't even make it past the filtering software, much less get the job. If you wan't to work at starbucks your whole life than I highly recommend you major in something like Literature, communications, religion, etc.

Newsflash. If you apply for a real job with a literature degree you won't even make it past the filtering software, much less get the job. If you wan't to work at starbucks your whole life than I highly recommend you major in something like Literature, communications, religion, etc.
You are clueless corporate America hires kids with all kinds of degrees for sales jobs etc...
Plenty then go back to school fpr
Masters....I know for a fact, No sense arguing w you though
Enjoy your thought process you got it all figured out
Smdh

Advertisement
You are clueless corporate America hires kids with all kinds of degrees for sales jobs etc...
Plenty then go back to school fpr
Masters....I know for a fact, No sense arguing w you though
Enjoy your thought process you got it all figured out
Smdh

If you want to get a sales job you might as well just go to community college. There is no point in going to a good school if all you want to do is get a sales job. If you go to a school like GT or UM and pick some BS major you are an absolute imbecile. You could have saved yourself a ton of money and time studying by going to schitty local school and would get the same job.

If you want to get a sales job you might as well just go to community college. There is no point in going to a good school if all you want to do is get a sales job. If you go to a school like GT or UM and pick some BS major you are an absolute imbecile. You could have saved yourself a ton of money and time studying by going to schitty local school and would get the same job.
If you want to be successful in sales then college is a waste of time in general. You’ve either got it or you don’t

I don't fault Tate for leaving Ohio State.

In a situation like that, no matter how good you are or how well you perform, you really don't have a shot at starting.

Are we going to trash Fields for "running" from Jake Fromm at Georgia? Its the quarterback position...you don't "wait your turn" when you're a highly regarded player like that. Maybe you might wait through one upperclassmen, but when a staff brings in new guys without giving you your shake, you just move on. Just like I expect Nkosi Perry to end up doing (if he doesn't get booted off the team first) or just like I suspect Jarren Williams will do if he doesn't get the job this year. They want to go start somewhere.

Total BS. Tate ran from competition. Fields ran from competition as well. Fields made Tate run from competition. LOL Funny how things work out sometimes.

Advertisement
Back