Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

So we're now guaranteeing spots? Funny, when some school supposedly does this, a bunch of people here rip that recruit.

That's just the thing. These transfer rules are "relatively" new. New ballgame and completely different than guaranteeing playing time for true freshmen or desperate rejects from other schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Talented High School quarterback...but that was high school. Not very high on him. The kid ran from competition, which is very concerning. Can he play? That remains to be seen.

I watched him play in person for OSU. Small sample size but he was pretty **** impressive. On the other hand, Braun is one of the best interior linemen in a ACC with a huge sample size. He is the biggest no brainer out of any of these transfers we are looking to bring in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see the truth hurts. Deal with it. Everything I said was factual. Tate Martell was a talented high school quarterback. Keywords: High School. He hasn't proven a **** thing at the Collegiate level...other than prove that he ran from competition.
Take the pig off bruh it's disgusting to look at

I swear to God something is wrong with this dude SonnyLong; he says the dumbest **** ever and it has gotten to a point where I just laugh at everything he posts.

He’s our version of that TridentNole dude

Advertisement
Back