Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Advertisement
We’ve spanked Gt over the last 15 years... he’s been on the winning end once.
Great, but he hasn't been there for 15 years and most recent memory is of his old school - the one he's moving on from - kicking Miami's ***. Just don't see him deciding on Miami.

Not a good feeling on this one. Redneck family from the sticks, and we’re up against some country schools. Might not be a fit for them.

Yeah I don't feel this one either.

I think he ends up with the turds, along with his younger brother. And that would be a big blow, as I mentioned above. He'd be their best lineman the day he gets there, same thing he would be here.

Advertisement
The kid is tough and talented enough that he'll start wherever he goes. If it was as simple as playing in a different scheme or "normal offense,'' he could just stay at GT as Paul Johnson has followed Mark Richt into retirement. Hopefully he'll find his way to Miami.
I’m sure he realizes the GT offense is going to be a trash heap for a couple years trying to transition from the option with a roster packed with guys recruited to run the option offense. He doesn’t have the luxury of time.

Advertisement
I’m sure he realizes the GT offense is going to be a trash heap for a couple years trying to transition from the option with a roster packed with guys recruited to run the option offense. He doesn’t have the luxury of time.
That's also a potential issue with Miami. Enos appears to be a great hire, but the offense here isn't a sure thing, either.

Advertisement
That's also a potential issue with Miami. Enos appears to be a great hire, but the offense here isn't a sure thing, either.
Completely different situation. We’re not transitioning from running the option for 12 years. We hired a proven OC who will dramatically improve our offense immediately.

They need to offer another grad transfer lineman...reading the tea leaves this will be a TOUGH pull.
Only thing we got out that area was Bruce Johnson/Kelly Jennings...a long time ago.

Advertisement
Why is there a 26 page thread on this kid. He’s not coming and we never had a shot.

dude-thats-how-we-roll.jpg

Advertisement
Back