Paradise Camp

Advertisement
He said brother Jonathan is. He said Justin will not be visiting

I'd be recruiting the **** out of Jonathan Flowe. He's a talent all by himself - and if HE loves Miami - maybe the brothers would like to play together!

We kick the dog **** out of Florida - and then start a good series of wins - it will be night and day between this recruitment class - and others.

Advertisement
Getting Darnell Washington down for Paradise is huge.

I still think he'll end up signing with Bama because they are selling him on being the next OJ Howard, but having Joku, Shockey, Herndon & Brevin with the Vegas connection could make a real impact on him.

Plus the HC at his school Desert Pines is originally from Miami, so who knows maybe we have an ally on this one.

Again, still don't think he'll pick us, but I like the fact we were able to get him down here to compete & at the end of day if we don't gain any traction with him, we can always still just land Diego Lamonica who's pretty **** good in his own right as the 2nd TE in this class.

I still think he'll end up signing with Bama because they are selling him on being the next OJ Howard, but having Joku, Shockey, Herndon & Brevin with the Vegas connection could make a real impact on him.

Plus the HC at his school Desert Pines is originally from Miami, so who knows maybe we have an ally on this one.

Again, still don't think he'll pick us, but I like the fact we were able to get him down here to compete & at the end of day if we don't gain any traction with him, we can always still just land Diego Lamonica who's pretty **** good in his own right as the 2nd TE in this class.
They’re selling him on having two good games his entire collegiate career?

Advertisement

yes , big he is visiting. He's at LSU before us. Bama seems pretty confident on him. They were looking for him to get back to some cookout they are having this weekend. Their guys are reporting he told them he won't be back until his OV in November.

Advertisement

The Vegas boys better be on this kid. And bringing in two young recently successful former TEs is a boss move. We need to sell successes where we can, and both Njoku and Herndon are better than Howard.

Enos loves him some TE. If Mallory and Brevin both go off this year who knows. It doesn't feel like this kid is looking for handouts, just the best situation for his career.

They’re selling him on having two good games his entire collegiate career?
They're selling him on playing for a National championship program & being a first draft pick.

Not saying I agree with that, just saying what their recruiting point is with him, that & of course bags.

They lead for him as of now, so obviously it's working.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back