Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Exactly I will tell Donnell **** off.... go sell yourself to the highest bidder... end up just like Matthew Thomas

I'm on the win 9 to 10 games this year... local recruits mindsets will shift in our favor.

Granted this kid may be gone $$$, but us winning does change things. Look at 2018 where we kept our class in tact till the end because we had a great year.

Advertisement
I'm on the win 9 to 10 games this year... local recruits mindsets will shift in our favor.

Granted this kid may be gone $$$, but us winning does change things. Look at 2018 where we kept our class in tact till the end because we had a great year.

It might help a little, but majority of the top flight S Fl recruits will always take the bag over winning

Can't win with you guys. They move on from kids kids like this and you **** and moan for "not fighting hard enough." They keep fighting and "they never learn."
I for one prefer they stay in the fight.

@Trav then stop trying. no one trying to win. you don't understand something said tongue and cheek.. that's on you. but think what you will. we have been down this road before. as people are saying, he is driving up the bidding price and coming to hang out with all the NFL stars.

I would live to see Tennison back on board. But I dont see any player that decommitted after Diaz was hired, recommitting until the season is under way. They want to see us win
If they don’t wanna go to Clemson, it’s not about winning with most of these recruits. I mean, Tennison has Auburn and UNC on the top of his list, nothing about that says winning.

Advertisement
@Trav then stop trying. no one trying to win. you don't understand something said tongue and cheek.. that's on you. but think what you will. we have been down this road before. as people are saying, he is driving up the bidding price and coming to hang out with all the NFL stars.
Maybe he is. Is the alternate giving up? Believe it or not lots of kids have chosen to stay home over the bags.

Its the main advantage of moving it up a month. If it was in Late July or August guys like Homer, Duke, Benjamin, Hurns and Miller would have probably already reported to camp in the league.
Another big time move by Manny. Kids are going to be dying to come to Miami.. we have our coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back