Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Luckily my business doesn't require weekends or late evenings. Was the primary reason I choose to do a medical/pharm business over a bar/restaurant business.
nXsVhzXv_400x400.jpeg

Go Canes / Grow Green

Animated GIF

Salute to CMR for getting Paradise started a few years ago. Great event that is unmatched by other programs. Gives us a great chance to put our best foot forward with recruits, and at a minimum it lets them see firsthand the great campus and football facilities.

I think Ed being on staff, takes this event to new heights assuming the covid restrictions aren’t too much for these guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if nobody high on our list from '22 is coming apparently, then who the **** are these Paradise Camp commits we keep hearing about? The same guys we heard about that were committing after June 1st, then at the BBQ, then the week after, then Paradise Camp, then.......

Advertisement
So if nobody high on our list from '22 is coming apparently, then who the **** are these Paradise Camp commits we keep hearing about? The same guys we heard about that were committing after June 1st, then at the BBQ, then the week after, then Paradise Camp, then.......
I believe the official visitors are taken to some of the Paradise Camp events, the ones which would be attractive and impressive for recruits.
The actual campers seem to be underclassmen and under-the-radar 2022s who might be hoping for offers.
Basically different things going on with some intersections.

I think it may be #1 all time. When they get in the car and Hoyt says "Where is the office at?"

And Lonzo says "YOU IN THE OFFICE BABY" and hits the Hyrdaulics on the Impala and Still DRE drops ......... owwwwwweeeeeeeeee, chill bumps
79 Monte Carlo, but we're talking about paradise camp, tho. U still my guy, bruh

✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

How many DB targets do we have? Has to be 10-12 at this point with the young man from Miramar coming for Paradise

Advertisement
Back