Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

1620844002637.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it may be #1 all time. When they get in the car and Hoyt says "Where is the office at?"

And Lonzo says "YOU IN THE OFFICE BABY" and hits the Hyrdaulics on the Impala and Still DRE drops ......... owwwwwweeeeeeeeee, chill bumps
Supposedly they had Ethan Hawk consume a bunch of caffeine before the diner scene so he would all be jittery. Then there’s the part where Denzel yells, “Boom!” in that scene where it makes Ethan Hawk jump. That wasn’t scripted. Fantastic acting on both parts.

Supposedly they had Ethan Hawk consume a bunch of caffeine before the diner scene so he would all be jittery. Then there’s the part where Denzel yells, “Boom!” in that scene where it makes Ethan Hawk jump. That wasn’t scripted. Fantastic acting on both parts.

Love the profile pic. Layne Staley had an amazing voice.

I’m a small business owner , which means I can’t do anything and have no life. Minus the occasional rape and money flow I have the life of an inmate serving life lol.

So to answer your question that’ll be a no.
Luckily my business doesn't require weekends or late evenings. Was the primary reason I choose to do a medical/pharm business over a bar/restaurant business.

Advertisement
Another big lie that had Americans all paranoid. In my youth they used to make up all kinds of BS to create an anti-marijuana scare. Now fast forward.......

Or the use/"detriments" of marijuana was merely a message to enforce/amplify racial stereotypes and profiling.

Advertisement
Luckily my business doesn't require weekends or late evenings. Was the primary reason I choose to do a medical/pharm business over a bar/restaurant business.

It wasn't the fact that 90% of restaurants fail in the first year? That'd be my first concern...

As someone who works in capital markets, I don't really get to sleep either if there are major market movements, but I also choose to not freak out over things that aren't all that significant in the greater scheme of things.

Still 100x better than working for someone else.

Taken and appreciated. I'm really on the lookout for smooth jazz with intelligent hip-hop over it (themes of Beasties and Tribe) but I haven't totally found it yet.
Can take this off to not clog this thread, but check out his live performance of The Epic. Has a DJ scratching over some tracks.

Advertisement
Back