Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement
Let’s be real here as far as OU goes. Lamb sucked as a rookie. Hurts hasn’t done anything. Murray hasn’t done anything. Hollywood has been mediocre. So comparing those guys to Calais Campbell and Michael Irvin is a joke. I don’t care what age you are. They see Irvin on TV and Campbell has been playing since they were in diapers. Then they get to meet Ed Reed and you know some others will show. UM $hits bigger than OU.
Lamb sucked as a rookie? Lol, he was probably the cowboys best receiver.
He far from sucked and I'm afraid you may be eating those Murray words as well.

Unfortunately Lincoln has OU rolling offensively and is getting whatever he wants on that side of the ball.

I find it pretty funny that MJJ posts his pictures from Paradise on his social media yet Earl Jr. hasn't posted none. Not a one.

Advertisement
I hope that we have some of those parabolic microphones, and we put a couple of staffers up on the balcony of Manny's IPF office to eavesdrop on everything that is said by Earl Jr., MJJ, Quan, and Wesley.
I’ve already said that. No need to go up on balconies. Just get a good portable setup.

Lehang8899 Extreme Sound Amplifier Spy Ear Bionic Listening Device Nature Observing record

Come up with your own ideas and don’t steel mine.

Advertisement
Papa bear doesn’t want Nick to get upset.
Canesport spoke to both of these kids. Little told them "they weren't supposed to be there but stopped by because they were in the area". MJJ had the more positive comments.

On Jess Simpson, who he talked to quite a bit:
"We were talking about how I would fit there, stuff like that," Jones said. "As a coach his resume speaks for itself. He's an amazing coach. He knows his stuff for sure."

Asked if he is still looking at Miami seriously, Jones said, "yes, I would say so."

Little just talked about how well he competed. When asked what Miami needed to do to win out with him, his answer was "just recruit me, that's it." Sounds like Dad ...

Canesport spoke to both of these kids. Little told them "they weren't supposed to be there but stopped by because they were in the area". MJJ had the more positive comments.

On Jess Simpson, who he talked to quite a bit:
"We were talking about how I would fit there, stuff like that," Jones said. "As a coach his resume speaks for itself. He's an amazing coach. He knows his stuff for sure."

Asked if he is still looking at Miami seriously, Jones said, "yes, I would say so."

Little just talked about how well he competed. When asked what Miami needed to do to win out with him, his answer was "just pay me, that's it." Sounds like Dad ...

I agree.

Advertisement
You know MJJ could be trolling?
It would be a pretty poor troll job. If anything, he just thinks they are cool pictures... It is MARVIN JONES KID no one expects him here. I am fine shooting the shot, crazier things happen, but that would be like if a Blades posted pics in FSU gear, like he aint fooling no one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back