Off-Topic Panthers hire ladyboy cheerleader

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium

puke-throw-up.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly don’t care.

There are so many more important issues that need our attention.

If this is what the Carolina Panthers want to do, then so be it. Who cares, they’re adults, they can make these decisions.

Don’t let the rabbit distract you

I'm sorry I didn't realize you spend time on a college football fan website to discuss the most serious and pressing contemporary issues of the day.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you spend time on a college football fan website to discuss the most serious and pressing contemporary issues of the day.

Dont take it personally, I don’t object to the thread, it’s not a big deal to me and I was just expressing that. You’re more than welcome to express your opinion, I was just expressing that it’s not a big deal to me. It’s ok if other people love it or hate it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can’t call it a man or woman it might offend what then do you call it?

Man, I’m happy to call people whatever they want to be called. I can say one word instead of another word and make another human who maybe has had their proverbial *** kicked by “normal” society since they were a kid feel less excluded or hurt? What an easy gift to give. What’s more interesting to me is who catches feelings about this. Quite telling IMO.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t care.

There are so many more important issues that need our attention.

If this is what the Carolina Panthers want to do, then so be it. Who cares, they’re adults, they can make these decisions.

Don’t let the rabbit distract you
Dont be silly, there are NO issues more important that this.

Advertisement
Dont be silly, there are NO issues more important that this.

I don’t agree. It’s a privately owned optional entertainment provider. They can put whomever they want out there.

They are not doing anything illegal, they are not adversely affecting anyone’s career nor competitive fairness, unlike Lia Thomas. Quite frankly, there is nothing courageous nor earth shaking here, they’re putting a tran into a near meaningless “job” that pays shlt, and who people pay very little attention to in the NFL. And I say this being married to an ex-cheerleader - don’t judge.

You might call it a an attempt to attract attention, by the franchise, so they may be viewed as socially progressive. So what? As a private entity that is their option.

Nothing you or anybody else can do about this and it’s nothing to get worked up about.

There are bigger fish to fry in this world, I already mentioned one in this post. As a big supporter of women in sports, there are bigger issues to focus on.

Advertisement
Back