Off-Topic Panthers hire ladyboy cheerleader

35F47277-8D21-4660-9F87-380E93D4BF7D.gif

Advertisement
Not sure why the full stop?

I'll disagree with the wide net you're throwing. Human evolution is not an exact science and with billions upon billions, you're going to get some genetic differences in all of us, which goes against your theory that homo sapiens as a species is cut one way - it's not. I'm not blind to the fact that there is still a lot we don't understand. And I'd also say that the trans issue has been going on for a LOONG time (many millenia).
Friend...

please provide a single example of asexual or hermaphroditic reproduction in humans.

Friend...

please provide a single example of asexual or hermaphroditic reproduction in humans.

I think I misunderstood your post.

Regardless, not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying asexual women are unable to reproduce? As for hermaphroditic reproducers, I really wasn't debating that (and not sure what the relevance), but since you brought it up, I googled it and found some cases of hermaphroditic reproducers so not sure what you're trying to prove.

I think I misunderstood your post.

Regardless, not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying asexual women are unable to reproduce? As for hermaphroditic reproducers, I really wasn't debating that (and not sure what the relevance), but since you brought it up, I googled it and found some cases of hermaphroditic reproducers so not sure what you're trying to prove.
Friend....if I may...

I was specifically pointing to the well known biological process of asexual reproduction and not a human being in a state of asexuality.

What level of Scavullo **** have we reached where we are talking about this on a Hurricanes sports message board?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Friend....if I may...

I was specifically pointing to the well known biological process of asexual reproduction and not a human being in a state of asexuality.

What level of Scavullo **** have we reached where we are talking about this on a Hurricanes sports message board?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jeezus we've reached the inner rings of ****, otherwise known as June on football message boards. This is going to be a long summer. lol

Man, I’m happy to call people whatever they want to be called. I can say one word instead of another word and make another human who maybe has had their proverbial *** kicked by “normal” society since they were a kid feel less excluded or hurt? What an easy gift to give. What’s more interesting to me is who catches feelings about this. Quite telling IMO.
I agree, as long as it is ma'am or sir. Its deranged and narcissistic to expect everyone to know exactly which of the 100 pronouns you want to be called. It's tuesday, Oh sorry, I forgot today you are a unicorn riding leprechaun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought being a woman trapped inside a mans body was a super power... well at least the record books think so.

Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner. After one year, one ******* year Caitlyn was woman of the year. Don't give me no bologna about how tough women have it. If Bruce, an 80 year old man can transition into womanhood, and within one year become woman of the year . . . get out of hear . . . couldn't have been that tough.

I thought with all the stress in our world, perhaps a little joke might be a good laugh for all of us. No one had a gun confiscated or denied their God given right to choose to terminate a pregnancy in the production of this joke!

Friend....if I may...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus was not reproduced sexually ;)

Advertisement
Back