Off-Topic Panthers hire ladyboy cheerleader

Advertisement
I don’t agree. It’s a privately owned optional entertainment provider. They can put whomever they want out there.

They are not doing anything illegal, they are not adversely affecting anyone’s career nor competitive fairness, unlike Lia Thomas. Quite frankly, there is nothing courageous nor earth shaking here, they’re putting a tran into a near meaningless “job” that pays shlt, and who people pay very little attention to in the NFL. And I say this being married to an ex-cheerleader - don’t judge.

You might call it a an attempt to attract attention, by the franchise, so they may be viewed as socially progressive. So what? As a private entity that is their option.

Nothing you or anybody else can do about this and it’s nothing to get worked up about.

There are bigger fish to fry in this world, I already mentioned one in this post. As a big supporter of women in sports, there are bigger issues to focus on.
We may not agree on much but you right on this one. 100% a nothing burger that no one should care about. The thread title might as well be “trans person gets a job”. Who gives af

I would imagine Carolina has now gained millions of Twitter fans. Maybe they’ll go for the double wammy and take that qb who rocks Castro shirts.

Advertisement
Why is it that there haven't been any genetic mutations giving us mutant improvements or superpowers?

Maybe there are already.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Thought this sort of stuff is interesting. Lots of "it's not just an XX/XY issue" science around.

I respectfully disagree. The X and Ys of the issue are black and white (hardware).

The individual's programming due to chemistry deviations from biology's norm is where the mental illness vomes into play (software).

This is not to blame them for their condition, but attempts to normalize or even celebrate "this is how you should be" is insanity.

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree. The X and Ys of the issue are black and white (hardware).

The individual's programming due to chemistry deviations from biology's norm is where the mental illness vomes into play (software).

This is not to blame them for their condition, but attempts to normalize or even celebrate "this is how you should be" is insanity.

Is this how you would describe homosexuality?

I honestly don’t care.

There are so many more important issues that need our attention.

If this is what the Carolina Panthers want to do, then so be it. Who cares, they’re adults, they can make these decisions.

Don’t let the rabbit distract you
Totally agree. These transgender people represent < 1% (about 0.6%) of the US population, yet they have become the forefront of society and politics.

We haven't solved inequalities for the masses, but a lot time is spent at least talking
about transgenderers.

Last edited:
Is this how you would describe homosexuality?
I would 100% describe it as chemistry differences. Where it very much differs from the trans world is the concept of being "trapped" in a "different" self.

And before any muppets get their feathers all aflutter, I have two 1st cousins who are homosexual and love them dearly. Never once have I noticed or cared about thier different chemistry from mine. Also, they do not have a bizarre/narcissistic/cry for help drive to discuss their sexuality with minors.

Advertisement
Pre op or post op? Asking for a friend…..
I'm not aware of Justin's current "innie vs outie" status.

He will have to have tons of resiliency to endure the amount of comments headed his way.

As a human being, I hope it ends well for him.

Advertisement
I would 100% describe it as chemistry differences. Where it very much differs from the trans world is the concept of being "trapped" in a "different" self.

And before any muppets get their feathers all aflutter, I have two 1st cousins who are homosexual and love them dearly. Never once have I noticed or cared about thier different chemistry from mine. Also, they do not have a bizarre/narcissistic/cry for help drive to discuss their sexuality with minors.

So, if it (homesexuality) is chemical (or genetic) and that is the same issue with trans people (chemical/genetic) - ie they are born this way -- why are trans considered different in your book than homosexuals?

So, if it (homesexuality) is chemical (or genetic) and that is the same issue with trans people (chemical/genetic) - ie they are born this way -- why are trans considered different in your book than homosexuals?
They are both along the same spectrum of diverging from what we know of hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution/existence and millions of years of life's evolution/existence.

Homo Sapiens are not asexual or hermaphroditic reproducers, and despite what others might want to believe, that is the root business case for our purpose.

No amount of movies of the week, Disney kid shows, or rainbow "teaching" books, etc. can change that.

Full stop.

They are both along the same spectrum of diverging from what we know of hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution/existence and millions of years of life's evolution/existence.

Homo Sapiens are not asexual or hermaphroditic reproducers, and despite what others might want to believe, that is the root business case for our purpose.

No amount of movies of the week, Disney kid shows, or rainbow "teaching" books, etc. can change that.

Full stop.

Not sure why the full stop?

I'll disagree with the wide net you're throwing. Human evolution is not an exact science and with billions upon billions, you're going to get some genetic differences in all of us, which goes against your theory that homo sapiens as a species is cut one way - it's not. I'm not blind to the fact that there is still a lot we don't understand. And I'd also say that the trans issue has been going on for a LOONG time (many millenia).

Advertisement
Back