Panthers fire Joe Brady

@skyman

please elaborate for everyone why joe brady is an elite OC that we must have?

is it his extensive experience? his recruiting ability? his ability to get fired in his only stint as OC?

I'm not set in my ways but we're talking about a culture change at miami, that means hiring legitimate ELITE coordinators with big $$.. and you want a guy who just helped game plan two years ago on an LSU team that had Dave aranda as the DC, Joe burrow and the best WR core in the country, and wasn't even calling plays

Advertisement
YOU GET CALLED OUT AND NOW YOU MIXED UP?!

NFL is a different animal.. IDC what he did in NFL.. I know what he did in college and thats all that matters, he took the same players at LSU in mediocre results and REWROTE COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD BOOKS! Ill take my chances..
what did he do in college!?

lmao he wasn't the OC and he wasn't calling plays

do you want him to be passing game coordinator here? sure I'll sign up for that

but calling plays? **** no he's terrible

Advertisement
birdman-hand-rub.gif
Beat me to it. LOL.

He needs to be in the short list for sure. Hire him and bring a couple of former OCs/play callers to be analyst or position coach. If he sucks fire him mid year and turn it over to the more experienced guy.

The NFL is a different beast. It is X’s and O’s 24/7. The smallest things will get exposed. He failed at the NFL level but it doesn’t mean he is not a prefect fit for the Hurricanes. I personally have my doubts about him but I wouldn’t be mad if he becomes our OC either

Advertisement
what did he do in college!?

lmao he wasn't the OC and he wasn't calling plays

do you want him to be passing game coordinator here? sure I'll sign up for that

but calling plays? **** no he's terrible
he called all of their red zone offense, and a lot of their 3rd down plays, and was the one on the sidelines always working with Burrow after drives to break down defenses and what they saw.

Advertisement
Tweet at Marcus Lemonis and put the big in his ear ! He’ll get it done lol. Seriously tho we have a chance to be on par with the big boys fr if they keep making the right moves

@skyman

please elaborate for everyone why joe brady is an elite OC that we must have?

is it his extensive experience? his recruiting ability? his ability to get fired in his only stint as OC?

I'm not set in my ways but we're talking about a culture change at miami, that means hiring legitimate ELITE coordinators with big $$.. and you want a guy who just helped game plan two years ago on an LSU team that had Dave aranda as the DC, Joe burrow and the best WR core in the country, and wasn't even calling plays
You sound like a scorned lover and a hater and your bias as a Panthers fan is BLINDING you, then you come here with MISINFORMATION to try to poison the well and have other believe your scorned lover rhetoric..

Just use critical thinking skills and look at everything, Aranda was at LSU prior and they couldnt beat bama and had mediocre offense for years, they were stuck in pro style bro purgatory even worse than us because they had multiple NFL top picks multiple times and their offense struggled for years..

Joe Burrow was at LSU before Brady, and that WR core was also, just check the stats.. Brady had like 16 TDs, all season, lmaooo.. The next season he comes and those players became the superstars AFTER he arrived, Joe Burrow wasnt on ANY draft boards.. I followed LSU the offseason prior because them and USC were leaving pro style bro purgatory and I wanted to see how it would work out.. NOBODY knew Clyde Helaire, Justin Jefferson was coming off a decent season and Jamarr was a top recruit but he didnt have a big opening season. They kept the offense under wraps all offseason but were open that Brady was gonna OPEN it up, they were gonna be AGGRESSIVE, NOBODY believed it until that Texas night when they showed a whole new side and shed that pro style bro skin..

THEY RIPPED UP THE RECORD BOOKS, not just LSU Im talking COLLEGE HISTORY..

Advertisement
Is Joe Brady really qualified to be the Offensive Coordinator at UM?

He has a total of 1.5 years of experience as an offensive coordinator in his entire career and got fired mid-season. And one of those years was the 2020 covid season.

He has a total of 1.5 years of experience as an offensive coordinator in his entire career and got fired mid-season. And one of those years was the 2020 covid season.
yep

Huh?

Advertisement
Back