Panthers fire Joe Brady

Can 17 years of **** be done away with in one giant flush?
friday-movie.gif

Advertisement
1.) Why did it go wrong for CAR?
2.) Are we sure he isn’t a flash in the pan? I was hyped about this idea a couple of days ago but after truly thinking about it...look at the guys he had that 1 year at LSU. Playing devils advocate here but we need a sure thing or as close to it.
Lets answer your questions, NFL and college are different games first off, tons of NFL guys flame out in NFL.. College guys all the time.. If you dont have a QB in NFL you dont have ****.. Who was his QB?! McCaffery has been injured and missed games, he was supposed to be centerpiece..

Dude LSU offense was in purgatory for YEARSSSSSSS with top NFL talent, they were pro style bro even worse than us, he came in ONE season and LIT UP THE SCOREBOARD, turned everyone into starsss..

Advertisement
I call him Charlie Bucket.

He found the golden ticket - Sean Payton's playbook - but unfortunately he didn't know how to use it at the next level. You had opposing CBs running the routes of our WRs this year. The NFL chewed him up and spat him out.
Robbie Anderson getting paid and running half *** routes had nothing to do with it huh? Or the fact that interior offensive line couldn’t block anyone to give a qb any time to throw? DJ Moore is the only weapon we have. Dan Arnold was consistent, but we traded him to play an inconsistent Tommy Tremble. Inaccurate qbs on top of that. Taylor Moton is the only good offensive lineman we have, but yes you keep thinking the NFL chewed him out. You prob said the same for Sean McVay

again

he wasn't even the OC, he was the "passing game coordinator" on a team that had the best QB and best WR core in all of college football.

he didn't even call plays

So how was Joe Burrow the season prior as QB at LSU under the old head "OC" that was there?

This reeks of Panthers fan seeking to scapegoat Brady when the org is disappointing as whole after a promising start. I don't think it was Joe Brady that opted to bypass the draft and trade resources to get Sam f*ckin Darnold at QB

Last edited:
Lets answer your questions, NFL and college are different games first off, tons of NFL guys flame out in NFL.. College guys all the time.. If you dont have a QB in NFL you dont have ****.. Who was his QB?! McCaffery has been injured and missed games, he was supposed to be centerpiece..

Dude LSU offense was in purgatory for YEARSSSSSSS with top NFL talent, they were pro style bro even worse than us, he came in ONE season and LIT UP THE SCOREBOARD, turned everyone into starsss..

Understood. I just think it’s a discussion worth having, that’s all.

Advertisement
he wasn't the OC - the OC got a HC job becuase of it

did brady help game plan? sure but that's what an analyst does

he has very limited, and very bad experience when actually calling plays
Bro, what are you talking about?! Lmaooooo, your disinformation is digustingly wrong, either you are outright LYING or dont know ball..

Steve Ensminger?! You are LAWST, step out..

Robbie Anderson getting paid and running half *** routes had nothing to do with it huh? Or the fact that interior offensive line couldn’t block anyone to give a qb any time to throw? DJ Moore is the only weapon we have. Dan Arnold was consistent, but we traded him to play an inconsistent Tommy Tremble. Inaccurate qbs on top of that. Taylor Moton is the only good offensive lineman we have, but yes you keep thinking the NFL chewed him out. You prob said the same for Sean McVay
He didn't adjust at all to what was happening in front of him.

I think he'd be a great hire as the Canes OC because if you give him elite players he's going to produce. The NFL just figured him out - it is what it is.

Advertisement

I think he'd be a great hire as the Canes OC because if you give him elite players he's going to produce. The NFL just figured him out - it is what it is.
We just have different opinions, but at the end of the day we both want to lift the Lombardi. I’m still a little sketchy of you being in the UK and not liking F1 tho 😂😂 I kid I kid

I question his alleged genius. He had best QB and best WRs at LSU.

He didn't call plays at LSU. He was just fired as an offensive play caller. He was like the janitor at New Orleans.

Mario can get a better more experienced OC.
What did that same offense and talent do the year before he was there?!

How did LSU offense go after he left? Hmmmmmmmm

Bro, what are you talking about?! Lmaooooo, your disinformation is digustingly wrong, either you are outright LYING or dont know ball..

Steve Ensminger?! You are LAWST, step out..
I got mixed up with aranda getting the hc job

regardless I am not wrong about him being a poor cordinator because he's only been a coordinator once and he got fired.

say what you want, but drooling over a dude who called "some" plays at LSU and has been TERRIBLE in his first full time job with play calling duties?

that's amateur hour

Advertisement

Sometimes the NFL figures out what your players can and can't do, and they know what they have to do to defend them. We all know how bad QB play limits what an OC can call. As Miami fans, we should know better than anyone.

I got mixed up with aranda getting the hc job

regardless I am not wrong about him being a poor cordinator because he's only been a coordinator once and he got fired.

say what you want, but drooling over a dude who called "some" plays at LSU and has been TERRIBLE in his first full time job with play calling duties?

that's amateur hour
YOU GET CALLED OUT AND NOW YOU MIXED UP?!

NFL is a different animal.. IDC what he did in NFL.. I know what he did in college and thats all that matters, he took the same players at LSU in mediocre results and REWROTE COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD BOOKS! Ill take my chances..

Advertisement
Back