Panthers fire Joe Brady

Advertisement
I get the stigma about him, young up and comer like kliff and mcvay, but this dude is just not in the same stratosphere

I'm not a hater, I think he CAN be good after an actual successful OC stint but he just isn't qualified imo to be considered a "great" OC

we finally have $$ and I hope we spend it on someone who can actually help, I mean bama has bill o brien for god sake, let's not hire a fired OC who has been unsuccessful calling plays

as a panther's fan, here is my response to him potentially coming to miami:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office
NFL is different buddy..

Advertisement
What LSU OC got a HC job? What?
I meant Aranda the DC

the team had plenty going for it, and Brady was not the "reason" for 2019 LSU success. he helped yes, but I don't think he deserves to be our OC if we have an open checkbook

Advertisement
Quick, someone fix his Wikipedia page to say he is now UMs OC. That makes it official

Allegedly hates recruiting.
When you can do what he did at LSU, it doesn't freaking matter. Kids will come play in his O. Let others recruit and simply show them results.

Give me coaches that can coach over coaches that can recruit, but not coach.

You’re so mad right now…….lolololololololol

No I'm not. You misread the room. I said it a few days ago. The advantage that Mario is supposed to bring is he is a super duper recruiter. If that is indeed the case, then he can focus on hiring technicians on his staff and not worry about their recruiting abilities.

Advertisement
1.) Why did it go wrong for CAR?
2.) Are we sure he isn’t a flash in the pan? I was hyped about this idea a couple of days ago but after truly thinking about it...look at the guys he had that 1 year at LSU. Playing devils advocate here but we need a sure thing or as close to it.
Right. We need an elite OC to compliment Mario. Somebody he'll trust and be "hand off" except for recruiting.

Yeah, definitely a more guys out there with a longer sustained proven record of success. A future All Pro QB, 2 future all pro WR’s and a 1st round RB, eh lol. I wouldn’t be upset with it but again...are we sure?
YESSS.. None of that was in place PRIOR to him getting there and putting in the system, dont overthink it..

Advertisement
With Mario's hands on approach to recruiting Brady would just need to have a relationship with 1-2 QBs a year

Dude the panthers are trash and had Sam freaking darnold as their qb lol. That tells you everything about what’s going on there. Garbage offensive weapons and a garbage qb. Then added another washed up veteran qb. Andy Reid couldn’t score with that o roster.
Yeah, well, you're trash.
Fight Me GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back