Panthers fire Joe Brady

Dude the panthers are trash and had Sam freaking darnold as their qb lol. That tells you everything about what’s going on there. Garbage offensive weapons and a garbage qb. Then added another washed up veteran qb. Andy Reid couldn’t score with that o roster.

Advertisement
1.) Why did it go wrong for CAR?
2.) Are we sure he isn’t a flash in the pan? I was hyped about this idea a couple of days ago but after truly thinking about it...look at the guys he had that 1 year at LSU. Playing devils advocate here but we need a sure thing or as close to it.
Exactly fam!!

That LSU year was perfect for everyone involved.

I wouldn’t be mad if we passed on him

it's all coming together isn't it?
hottest_orgasm_f-2802.gif
pause

Advertisement
Both those guys were on LSU in 2018 when they had a mediocre offense.
so the whole reason that joe burrow and jamarr chase are killing it in the nfl is because of their passing game coordinator?

not because of their talent? not because of the actual offensive coordinator who was calling plays?

so why do we want a failed OC at the nfl level and someone who called 3rd down plays lmao

we have higher standards than this due, just my opinion
Brady also did the weekly gameplans and made an obvious difference with Burrow considering Ens was the sole OC the year before when Burrows performance was more pedestrian. How we did in the NFL has little bearing on how he'd do against ACC defenses IMO.

Advertisement
you're in raleigh, are you saying you disagree with my sentiment that he's bad?
I'm a Raiders fan, so I admit I don't follow them closely but I know McCaffery's only played a handful of games the last couple years and the QB's he's had to work with are turrrrrrrible.

I'll take my chances with TVD and the 2019 LSU scheme.

Advertisement
so the whole reason that joe burrow and jamarr chase are killing it in the nfl is because of their passing game coordinator?

not because of their talent? not because of the actual offensive coordinator who was calling plays?
Nick Saban sucked as Dolphins coach.

The offensive coordinator at LSU in 2019 was there in 2018 too. So, same OC, same players, different passing game coordinator, totally different results. What could have made the difference?

Advertisement
Dude the panthers are trash and had Sam freaking darnold as their qb lol. That tells you everything about what’s going on there. Garbage offensive weapons and a garbage qb. Then added another washed up veteran qb. Andy Reid couldn’t score with that o roster.
You didn’t have to hit my panthers like that, but fair enough 😂

Advertisement
Back