Palmetto question

Advertisement
I don’t know what naive about kids wanting to play for winning programs. That’s why they are all at Palmetto. They want to win.
So kids from Miami are going to Nebraska, Tennessee, and A&M because of all of their recent championships and wins? Said this a million times. I get kids going to Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, OSU, even Georgia. Miss me with the rest, especially Nebraska.

Advertisement
So kids from Miami are going to Nebraska, Tennessee, and A&M because of all of their recent championships and wins? Said this a million times. I get kids going to Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, OSU, even Georgia. Miss me with the rest, especially Nebraska.
Who has Tennessee landed? Nebraska had a staff that was a year removed from being at a Florida school. They landed Delancey, who’s the leader. Other kids gravitate to him. Fleming was dropped by Stubbs. Francois because Banda. Although they may have taken Avantae instead. T2 won’t end up at Tennessee. We know what happen with the kid that went to Texas A&M.

Advertisement
Who has Tennessee landed? Nebraska had a staff that was a year removed from being at a Florida school. They landed Delancey, who’s the leader. Other kids gravitate to him. Fleming was dropped by Stubbs. Francois because Banda. Although they may have taken Avantae instead. T2 won’t end up at Tennessee. We know what happen with the kid that went to Texas A&M.
Ok, we have another obtuse and naive one on the board. Mazel tov.

Would you play for Manny?

Back in 1974 receiving letters of interest from the big three the summer before my sophomore year.

Miami Hurricanes my home town team was interested in me and that meant a lot , coach Skeens Southwest Miami senior High coach back then showed me the letters.

I grabbed the U letter and told him the minute they offer is the minute I accept period , my home town team was interested in me MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back in 1974 receiving letters of interest from the big three the summer before my sophomore year.

Miami Hurricanes my home town team was interested in me and that meant a lot , coach Skeens Southwest Miami senior High coach back then showed me the letters.

I grabbed the U letter and told him the minute they offer is the minute I accept period , my home town team was interested in me MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.

Things have kind of changed since then.

Advertisement
Back