Pack it up boys

Advertisement
What I love about Mario is he’s making top 15 coach money, and still needing years to “get his guys”. Anyone still uttering that in modern college football is an *** hat that shouldn’t be allowed to share their opinions out loud.

There are alphas like Brohm who make no excuses and go win as many ball games as possible with w/e he has. Same goes for Elko. 2 schools who have not recruited nearly as good as us and can dominate us. We are the only ones hiring morons that need a decade to get their guys.
Don’t come in here spouting facts. Nobody wants to hear that 💩!

giphy-12.gif

Advertisement
We are done for the next decade with Mario. Literally the worst game day coach in CFB.
20 years already. What's 10 more. Program is a joke. Same issues under every coach. Can't win big games. Can't close out games. Can't get both sides of the ball to perform well simultaneously. Bonehead players making bonehead penalties and 0 conference championships

We are done for the next decade with Mario. Literally the worst game day coach in CFB.
I wanna do better than I did last time when Manny was here (and the mods banned me for telling the truth that he sucked). But Mario man....I don't know if he is going to make it. And if/when he does fail, I'll be the first to say, I was wrong about trusting him. This team has underachieved. They have talent on both lines, RB, LB, and at WR. We should be better than 6-5. Next year has to be a 10+ win year for Mario, or Dan Radakovich needs to let him go and bring in his own guy to lead the program. Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Season is a failure.
We knew that after GT.But even after losing to nc st and fsu had we won these last couple games we could have gone into the off season with a little hope/energy.Now that's over,now we're ****ed,hopeless and could really care less.Watch season ticket sales nose dive for next year.We are a loss to UF to start next year from this getting as toxic as it's ever been when we've had to fire coaches except we know we can't sfford to fire Mario for a few more seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back