Pack it up boys

I wanna do better than I did last time when Manny was here (and the mods banned me for telling the truth that he sucked). But Mario man....I don't know if he is going to make it. And if/when he does fail, I'll be the first to say, I was wrong about trusting him. This team has underachieved. They have talent on both lines, RB, LB, and at WR. We should be better than 6-5. Next year has to be a 10+ win year for Mario, or Dan Radakovich needs to let him go and bring in his own guy to lead the program. Embarrassing.
Unfortunately Rad ain’t and can’t fire him. I promise you it was made clear to Dan that Wario doesn’t report to him.

Advertisement
Lets face it, Mario ins't any better at this point and clearly not worth the $8M per year, Worse decision we made
Still much work to be done. Biggest difference is we are competing. Any time in the last 20 years we would have mailed this season in and gotten blown out by FSU, Clemson, UNC, and probably today. Everyone forgets we were without LT today. We’ve been without Mesidor and Kelly. 3/4 of our DL out today. Still have holes to fill at DB. Our receivers are decent but none of them are future NFL players. TVD played ok but has cost us games this year. We started 6 true freshmen, including QB, last week against FSU and took them to the end. Fletcher is showing what a big talent looks like.

Did Mario f up the GT game. Yep. That said it wasn’t a fumble and the receiver didn’t score either. But that’s the ACC

Did Mario f up today calling timeout? Easy for people to sit there and say on 4th and goal and the offense showing confusion, just run the play if we don’t get it at least they’ll be pinned deep. If he does that and the play gets blown up what do you think this board looks like?

No you are.
200w-3.gif

i see you low testosterone video game footballers are really mad right now, ...just so upset at daddy and need a safe space
but you need to realize, Miami lost to the Number #4 and #9 teams in the country by 7 points its not going to happen over night
but the development is there
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Advertisement
Still much work to be done. Biggest difference is we are competing. Any time in the last 20 years we would have mailed this season in and gotten blown out by FSU, Clemson, UNC, and probably today. Everyone forgets we were without LT today. We’ve been without Mesidor and Kelly. 3/4 of our DL out today. Still have holes to fill at DB. Our receivers are decent but none of them are future NFL players. TVD played ok but has cost us games this year. We started 6 true freshmen, including QB, last week against FSU and took them to the end. Fletcher is showing what a big talent looks like.

Did Mario f up the GT game. Yep. That said it wasn’t a fumble and the receiver didn’t score either. But that’s the ACC

Did Mario f up today calling timeout? Easy for people to sit there and say on 4th and goal and the offense showing confusion, just run the play if we don’t get it at least they’ll be pinned deep. If he does that and the play gets blown up what do you think this board looks like?
Exactly! We just need to be patient. Look at Louisville…their fans were patient and now look at em. Look at Elko at Duke.. we just gotta be patient and Mario will get it turned around.

As someone who was basically solo defending Mario last season, & created a whole thread about allowing him to cook, imma keep it 💯; the ones who said his cons would outweigh his pros are thus far correct. Those individuals didn’t want Manny nor Mario, they wanted a totally different direction altogether.

Here’s the thing, it’s not some sort of secret that Mario’s game day abilities as a coach r less than stellar. What I, myself, thought was his alleged recruiting prowess would be enough to over come said handicap. Well, now that the class of 2024 is looking like a 3* haven, (& fck anyone who think stars don’t matter b/c they absolutely do when u’re trying to get to that next level, UNLESS u’re an OUTSTANDING game day coach), now the ? is, did we overpay for average?

Sorry bruh, Mario is now trailing behind Diaz right now in 2 yrs, & Diaz is ***; no, this wasn’t a rebuild. If Brohm can take over a UL program that went 8-5 last season, & 26-24 over the past 4 seasons prior to, & take a far less talented team than us and go 10-1 in his first yr, then why in the **** can’t fans ? us now being 6-5 in year 2, 11-12 over a 2 year span after inheriting a 7-5 team, and 28-21 over a 4 yr span prior to?

If we said the problem w/ the 2021 team was coaching as we lost 3 games by 3 points or less, then we bring over an $8m/yr coach to remedy said coaching problem, why can’t fans ask how or why r we even worst today than we were 2-3 yrs ago? Mind you, I ABSOLUTELY HATE MANNY DIAZ.
Preach brother. The pain is is deep

Advertisement
yall the same little crying ******* that called for Butch's head after year 2

Your comment just shows how little you know about the Butch years.... Butch would have wiped the floor with any cfb team those years, given the amount of talent on this team..

Advertisement
Your comment just shows how little you know about the Butch years.... Butch would have wiped the floor with any cfb team those years, given the amount of talent on this team..
and just like then the crying ******* that dont understand it takes time to build a culture were calling for his head

Advertisement
Back