Pack it up boys

Advertisement
That **** show with 3 and 1/2 min left, was unbelievable.
I think Mario has lost the locker room.
Players had a complete meltdown.
6-6, here we come. But we’ve really, really improved, or so Mario tells us.
Another **** season, in the long list of Miami **** seasons. This program is a national embarrassment.

Live look as Mario steps up to the mic at the press conference

GIF by Marissa

“Back to work”

GIF by Marissa

“Gotta get better”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s the persona. He carrys himself like he has a high football acumen and is charismatic enough to win over his employers. He’s a fraud. He’s worse than Golden by a large margin.
This. he’s a ****** who somehow learned how to interview like he’s got his **** together somewhere along the line.

Advertisement
This is a worse roster than GT, NC State, and Louisville? There’s 5 dozen coaches that don’t lose 5+ with this team
I mean you literally just saw a kid that everyone was labelling as an All-American and a stonewall first round pick fail to push a WR out of bounds.

You guys massively overrate the upperclassman talent on this roster.

I mean you literally just saw a kid that everyone was labelling as an All-American and a stonewall first round pick fail to push a WR out of bounds.

You guys massively overrate the upperclassman talent on this roster.

He “literally” is an all American.

If you don’t think a great head coach, like idk maybe one that just beat us with an average Louisville roster can’t parlay both of our lines and skill talent into a 8 win season than you might have been one the Mario pumpers begging for him

Why not run 4 times inside the 5 with 3 timeouts left. Instead 3 incomplete passes

Cause if we ran and it got stuffed we’d be saying what kind of moron runs into a condensed field we’re stubborn oh my god Mario ball etc etc

Problem is we did nothing creative inside the 10, again. And TVD threw 3 straight balls that nobody can catch. He played pretty well overall but all 3 of those throws were inaccurate to well covered receivers.

How many guys did Louisville have wide open inside the 10 all day? There’s your difference.

You can play armchair QB all you want but when it works you look smart when it doesn’t you look dumb. The real problem is losing the middle 8 as badly as we did (9-0), burning a timeout for no reason, more moronic personal fouls, the defense getting gashed for 38 points by an average offense (I appreciate Leonard Taylor quitting today, definitely couldn’t have used him today), and yet again losing another game you could’ve easily won.

Advertisement
What I love about Mario is he’s making top 15 coach money, and still needing years to “get his guys”. Anyone still uttering that in modern college football is an *** hat that shouldn’t be allowed to share their opinions out loud.

There are alphas like Brohm who make no excuses and go win as many ball games as possible with w/e he has. Same goes for Elko. 2 schools who have not recruited nearly as good as us and can dominate us. We are the only ones hiring morons that need a decade to get their guys.

He “literally” is an all American.

If you don’t think a great head coach, like idk maybe one that just beat us with an average Louisville roster can’t parlay both of our lines and skill talent into a 8 win season than you might have been one the Mario pumpers begging for him
I don't beg for anyone.

Cause if we ran and it got stuffed we’d be saying what kind of moron runs into a condensed field we’re stubborn oh my god Mario ball etc etc

Problem is we did nothing creative inside the 10, again. And TVD threw 3 straight balls that nobody can catch. He played pretty well overall but all 3 of those throws were inaccurate to well covered receivers.

How many guys did Louisville have wide open inside the 10 all day? There’s your difference.

You can play armchair QB all you want but when it works you look smart when it doesn’t you look dumb. The real problem is losing the middle 8 as badly as we did (9-0), burning a timeout for no reason, more moronic personal fouls, the defense getting gashed for 38 points by an average offense (I appreciate Leonard Taylor quitting today, definitely couldn’t have used him today), and yet again losing another game you could’ve easily won.
I just have a hard time thinking they stop fletcher 4 times in a row and personally I don't mind Mario Ball in the right situation. It's not like we have great receivers. Clearly they aren't smart or level headed either

What I love about Mario is he’s making top 15 coach money, and still needing years to “get his guys”. Anyone still uttering that in modern college football is an *** hat that shouldn’t be allowed to share their opinions out loud.

There are alphas like Brohm who make no excuses and go win as many ball games as possible with w/e he has. Same goes for Elko. 2 schools who have not recruited nearly as good as us and can dominate us. We are the only ones hiring morons that need a decade to get their guys.
Yep. Nothing else needs to be said at this point. It’s coach number 6 proving your point. Anyone who begs to differ doesn’t know how to handle negativity.

Advertisement
Back