PAC-12 will play 7 games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes! This means we have achieved the greatest scientific breakthrough yet in the fight vs COVID: the total defeat of myocarditis.

I remember a few months ago when it was *the* major concern for the B10, P12, and everyone else who wanted to cancel fall football (rightly so of course, what moral monster would let young kids face this silent and poorly understood killer just for greedy conference profits). Thankfully when that redneck MD Alabama has on staff said it was not new and nothing to fear cooler heads prevailed and he was ignored. If we had listened to his southern science denialism we would not be here on this most glorious day, celebrating a 7 game November season!

Now that both conferences have resumed play after threatening the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of people across the country, I hope more focus gets put on the unprecedented R&D that allowed us to eradicate the great and sinister murderbot myocarditis. There’s so little discussion of it right now that it’s almost as if it wasn’t a real concern in the first place. I can’t even find a single story about this most necessary breakthrough.

Anyone got a link?

Advertisement
Yes! This means we have achieved the greatest scientific breakthrough yet in the fight vs COVID: the total defeat of myocarditis.

I remember a few months ago when it was *the* major concern for the B10, P12, and everyone else who wanted to cancel fall football (rightly so of course, what moral monster would let young kids face this silent and poorly understood killer just for greedy conference profits). Thankfully when that redneck MD Alabama has on staff said it was not new and nothing to fear cooler heads prevailed and he was ignored. If we had listened to his southern science denialism we would not be here on this most glorious day, celebrating a 7 game November season!

Now that both conferences have resumed play after threatening the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of people across the country, I hope more focus gets put on the unprecedented R&D that allowed us to eradicate the great and sinister murderbot myocarditis. There’s so little discussion of it right now that it’s almost as if it wasn’t a real concern in the first place. I can’t even find a single story about this most necessary breakthrough.

Anyone got a link?
Link will be available in two weeks.

Rumor now is that some coaches think it impossible to get ready by November in light of state Covid restrictions and smoke/air quality issues.

Advertisement
I don't mind this or the Big playing late. It's made for an interesting season and teams will be playing a bit later than normal. What they do with the championship, etc.... I'm sure it won't make everyone happy, but I am just glad football is being played.

Since all kinds of norms are being broken this year, I hope that they mess with the format of the BCS.

Have all the P5 get their top team in. Vote on 3 at large or BCS formula the others in.

I don't care if you played 7, 8, 9, or whatever. More teams mean it can be settled on the field. If the top PAC team ran the table and beat all comers, who cares that they played 7. They still beat the top teams in the championship.

Advertisement
Back