oxbridge scrimmage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone who was there comment on Gus the Bus? Can't wait until next week.

Didn't stick out. Good or bad.
I think our most talented back is Gray, but obviously he has issues. There is a reason why he doesn't start, but he is definitely the most explosive of all our backs.

Explosive maybe but not even close to the most talented... He's probably the most overrated player on the team by fans. He's done nothing to warrant this hype.

If you watch the scrimmage today he was by far our most talented back. Yes he has done nothing so far and that's why he doesn't play. He has issues no doubt. As far as most upside and potential he is it. He was getting around the edge, running between the the tackles, breaking tackles and out running the defense. There are other factors that keep him off the field, but he definitely has the most potential.

Advertisement
Can someone who was there comment on Gus the Bus? Can't wait until next week.

Didn't stick out. Good or bad.
I think our most talented back is Gray, but obviously he has issues. There is a reason why he doesn't start, but he is definitely the most explosive of all our backs.

Explosive maybe but not even close to the most talented... He's probably the most overrated player on the team by fans. He's done nothing to warrant this hype.

If you watch the scrimmage today he was by far our most talented back. Yes he has done nothing so far and that's why he doesn't play. He has issues no doubt. As far as most upside and potential he is it. He was getting around the edge, running between the the tackles, breaking tackles and out running the defense. There are other factors that keep him off the field, but he definitely has the most potential.

Nah. This gray hype needs to stop. He isnt the most talented. He is likely the most athletic. What he is doing going against the 3rd string defense means nothing.

Franchise might be the worst poster I've ever come across on a message board.
Waiting for [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] to comment like

eff.jpg

Advertisement
Back