oxbridge scrimmage

The biggest beneficiary of the new staff is Brad Kaaya. When Brad got in trouble last year he threw off his back foot. The fact that Richt is focusing on Brad's footwork is going to help him tremendously with his accuracy. This offense is really suited for Brad. Lots of play action mixed in with screens and combo routes. Plus, Richt will help with Brad's progression.

Advertisement
Did they sub units based off depth chart. It sounds like the backup QBs went against the 1st string defense.

In the article the previous coaching staff was called the "previous contingent". That should be corrected to read "the previous contagion".

Richt constantly harps on footwork for a reason. Seems like it's helping Kaaya be even more accurate than he already was.

As long as a guy has a valid arm for this level of football, the most important thing he can possess is accuracy. Dummies get hypnotized by arm strength, but that ****'s meaningless without accuracy.

Advertisement
Find it funny about people talking about knowles can play now, did you guys even see the throws he picked?? Well to use a baseball analogy even a bench player will hammer a hanging curve from time to time if you get what I mean.

Richt constantly harps on footwork for a reason. Seems like it's helping Kaaya be even more accurate than he already was.

As long as a guy has a valid arm for this level of football, the most important thing he can possess is accuracy. Dummies get hypnotized by arm strength, but that ****'s meaningless without accuracy.

True indeed, footwork in most sports r super important but often overlooked.

Advertisement
Blackvern thinks Gus Edwards is the next Jerome bettis. His opinion means nothing to me. And I said it last year.. I'll say it again. Mark Walton is the best back on this team

Knowles has been picking off passes all spring. Were they all against the 5 string qb or do you not know and are just trying to downplay what he's been doing for whatever reason?

I recall people busting a nut on AG for not going after kids like Knowles. He is the type of 3 star sofla guy that is better than a 4/5 star from anywhere else.

Not sure if he is or is not. But he had some good tape as a senior in H.S. I am willing to be patient. I am sure the first stringers are not going to get a ton of opportunities with Kaaya throwing darts around the field.

Blackvern thinks Gus Edwards is the next Jerome bettis. His opinion means nothing to me. And I said it last year.. I'll say it again. Mark Walton is the best back on this team

I agree Walton is the best back. Also I love the coaches and how they get fired up. Like Banda running to the defense. Never saw that fire in last coaching staff.

Advertisement
I recall people busting a nut on AG for not going after kids like Knowles. He is the type of 3 star sofla guy that is better than a 4/5 star from anywhere else.

Not sure if he is or is not. But he had some good tape as a senior in H.S. I am willing to be patient. I am sure the first stringers are not going to get a ton of opportunities with Kaaya throwing darts around the field.

Who else besides Folden offered Knowles? The big programs are hip to the hidden gems in South Florida. The hidden gem in South Florida is a relic of a bygone era with the way the big programs scout and raid this area.

Plus, they're paying all these local kuntface pimp "handlers" and leeches for info on recruits.

You guys are blind as a bat. Did you not see those awesome cuts Yearby made out there? At the very least did you even notice who lead in rushing yards. Yearby is clearly the best back. But did like what I saw from Walton.

Hate to of missed it....but me and the boys went racing. We'll seev them live next week so I don't have to hear all the speculation from folks who didn't even see the dang game.
This team still needs work yall but we got somevpromisecw/ a real staff people
See yall next week

Advertisement

Who else besides Folden offered Knowles? The big programs are hip to the hidden gems in South Florida. The hidden gem in South Florida is a relic of a bygone era with the way the big programs scout and raid this area.

Plus, they're paying all these local kuntface pimp "handlers" and leeches for info on recruits.

Somebody tell that to Khalil Mack

Shout out to Genron and friends!

Somebody tell that to Khalil Mack

He just signed this year right? Because nothing's changed in the last 8 years.

The timing of the spring game is genius. No pressure to get recruits to the game since FSU and UF games are done. Well played Richt. Well played.

Advertisement
Back