Overall Talent

Don't get carried away. Until we see different, we are still pure garbage at 2 of the most important spots. QB and OL. Same theme since we lost Kaaya.
A dose of reality to temper the effects of kool aid is a welcome change to the overly optimistic feelings of most posters. There is going to be a loud thud on this forum during the 2019 season when poster see their analysis of season expectations were unrealistic.

Advertisement
When was the last time we had a Head Coach this talented?
Guy has never been hc in one college game. How do you know he will be talented. The college grave yard is full of assistant coaches that were never successful head coaches. Slow down before you and others make statements without evidence to back it up.

Guy has never been hc in one college game. How do you know he will be talented. The college grave yard is full of assistant coaches that were never successful head coaches. Slow down before you and others make statements without evidence to back it up.

Is there a particular reason why you feel the need to be a miserable SOB in every post you put up?

Objectively speaking, our talent was through the roof this past szn. Highest blue chip ratio we've had in quite a while. We were out-coached in most, if not all, games.

Bingo!

Although i give richt respect for what he did during his time here, I 100% agree that he had to go as coaching was the primary factor in our inability to outscore less talented teams. Furthermore, coaching was unable to capture and sustain that killa instinct and spirit amongst players.

Advertisement
Bingo!

Although i give richt respect for what he did during his time here, I 100% agree that he had to go as coaching was the primary factor in our inability to outscore less talented teams. Furthermore, coaching was unable to capture and sustain that killa instinct and spirit amongst players.

Yup
Agree 100%
Our coaching was below average and adjustments were non existent!
I am cautiously optimistic w this staff!
Manny May very well be what this program has been searching for since Butch left!
I am very excited to see player development and a good offensive scheme!!!

If we win, they will transfer in.
AbleDecimalBluegill-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back