Over/Under stat projections for the 2021 season.

Advertisement
Will Mallory:

48 catches
625 yards
8 TDs

?
Eh....Mallory will eat but IMO he'll be under here. 35-40 catches, 500-540 yards and 5 TDs. Have to think both Harley and Rambo each will be around the 45-50 catches each and both somewhere between 800-1K yards. RBs won't do much out the backfield unless Brashard is used as a scat back/WR type, but I'm thinking between Keshawn/Pope/Wiggins/Freshman that'll be another 50 catches for another 700-800+ yards. I'm not sure if Mallory will have much competition for TE targets as I'm not ready to anoint Arroyo yet until we can see him at this level. Thing is, Mallory has got some of the Brevin injury-itis going on, so he has to prove he can stay healthy for 12 games, something that I'm about 50-50 split on him doing until he actually does it.

Eh....Mallory will eat but IMO he'll be under here. 35-40 catches, 500-540 yards and 5 TDs. Have to think both Harley and Rambo each will be around the 45-50 catches each and both somewhere between 800-1K yards. RBs won't do much out the backfield unless Brashard is used as a scat back/WR type, but I'm thinking between Keshawn/Pope/Wiggins/Freshman that'll be another 50 catches for another 700-800+ yards. I'm not sure if Mallory will have much competition for TE targets as I'm not ready to anoint Arroyo yet until we can see him at this level. Thing is, Mallory has got some of the Brevin injury-itis going on, so he has to prove he can stay healthy for 12 games, something that I'm about 50-50 split on him doing until he actually does it.
I would like to se my man Knighton get about 4-5 screens/bubbles/quick hit targets a game in the open field

Advertisement
He better, but let's see

I'd guess Diaz/Lashlee realize what we have with King in his last year and a good overall team and won't want to risk him getting injured again, hence less designed runs for him. Also, it stands to reason (to me) that with another year in this offense he'll be less inclined to run when he has the option.

Advertisement
I'd guess Diaz/Lashlee realize what we have with King in his last year and a good overall team and won't want to risk him getting injured again, hence less designed runs for him. Also, it stands to reason (to me) that with another year in this offense he'll be less inclined to run when he has the option.
I want him to run still, just not as many designed runs.

I hear you though, but for a smaller QB who is not really a pocket passer nothing kills a defense more than covering EVERYONE on 3rd and 8 and King sneaks out for 9 yards and slides for a first down.

Ask Randy Shannon, lol

I hear you though, but for a smaller QB who is not really a pocket passer nothing kills a defense more than covering EVERYONE on 3rd and 8 and King sneaks out for 9 yards and slides for a first down.

Ask Randy Shannon, lol

I hear you. Just looking at those factors I'd guess he has less rushing yards than last year. I'd take the over on everything else short of 30 passing TD's. I don't see that happening as I expect the run game to be very strong this year with all the OL back, plus the nasty three-headed monster at RB.

Ask Randy Shannon, lol
Man defense killer

Advertisement
Man defense killer
BIG TIME, no one likes it. Watch defenses when this happens, they are yelling at each other, shaking their heads and have their hands on their hips.

Russel Wilson does this all the time in the L.

King does that we’re 11-
He wasn't real far off that last season and it was shortened. The #s I used in this thread were my median for said floor, not floors and not ceilings
Just that 67% completion percentage is huge. I can see all of the #'s happening, man. Even with an improved and focused running game, which we should have.

Just think if Malik would've hit 67% of his passes in 2018 with that D.....that would've been 10-2.

Advertisement
Just that 67% completion percentage is huge. I can see all of the #'s happening, man. Even with an improved and focused running game, which we should have.

Just think if Malik would've hit 67% of his passes in 2018 with that D.....that would've been 10-2.
Or Kosi that year for that matter. Now that means we wouldn't have Lashlee or King, which I'm VERY THANKFUL we do. Still 2018 was such a big missed opportunity with the D we had.

I think without 6/8 dropping passes he may have been close to that % last season.

Advertisement
Back