Over/Under stat projections for the 2021 season.

Gooner#44

Recruit
Banned
D'Eriq King:

67% completion
3,150 yards
30 Passing TD's
550 rushing yards
7 rushing TDs

Over or Under on each?

Advertisement
D'Eriq King:

67% completion
3,150 yards
30 Passing TD's
550 rushing yards
7 rushing TDs

Over or Under on each?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
D'Eriq King:

67% completion
3,150 yards
30 Passing TD's
550 rushing yards
7 rushing TDs

Over or Under on each?

Regular season only? 12 games?

Give me the over on yards. Completion % will be close. And I think we'll run the ball better so he won't throw 30 TDs, that's a really high number.

I'll go 65% completions for 3200 yards and 26 TDs.

I really have no idea how much he'll run with the knee injury, but if he puts up 550 on the ground with 7 TDs he's a Heisman finalist and we have a Top 20 offense, at worst.

Advertisement
Regular season only? 12 games?

Give me the over on yards. Completion % will be close. And I think we'll run the ball better so he won't throw 30 TDs, that's a really high number.

I'll go 65% completions for 3200 yards and 26 TDs.

I really have no idea how much he'll run with the knee injury, but if he puts up 550 on the ground with 7 TDs he's a Heisman finalist and we have a Top 20 offense, at worst.
Regular season yes, thanks for the input. I think healthy the ground #s are doable, he led the team in carries last season.

Advertisement
D'Eriq King:

67% completion
3,150 yards
30 Passing TD's
550 rushing yards
7 rushing TDs

Over or Under on each?
I think over by maybe 200 on passing yards. I say under on the rushing yardage, by maybe 200 as well. More weapons in the passing game plus only losing our co-starting TE, and returning everyone else on OFF plus adding SR WR Rambo. I like our chances for the passing game to EXPLODE this year.

Advertisement
Back