Outthehuddle.com

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]I ain't gonna tell these men how to run their business, but $11.99/mo is on the steep end. I'll give y'all the free trial period to earn the $144/yr. You'd experience less psychological pushback with a $9.99 price point, but like anything else, if the show's good, I'm happy to pay.

Netflix is $9.99/mo

Advertisement
[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]I ain't gonna tell these men how to run their business, but $11.99/mo is on the steep end. I'll give y'all the free trial period to earn the $144/yr. You'd experience less psychological pushback with a $9.99 price point, but like anything else, if the show's good, I'm happy to pay.

Netflix is $9.99/mo

I agree on the price point being too high for the amount of content provided (which I'm sure will be great). Maybe they'll be able to reduce the price next year. I mean for Pete, I'm sure this had a decently high start up cost, to buy all the camera equipment/mics, put the website together, etc. I think this would be great at like $8.33/month ($100 a yr if you pay monthly), or like one $89 payment for the entire year. At the end of the day it is pretty cheap if you heavily follow the program.
But If they want to get students to buy it, being under $100 would seem like a good goal. Or ****, they could setup some type of discount for current students. I think this would actually be really good. Get a bunch of current students to pay $65-70 for access, and by the time they graduate, you have members for life.

Also [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] any chance of adding a forum for OTH subscribers to this site? or just linking the accounts or something? Would be really nice, plus that way nobody is leaking all the paid for stuff on the normal forums, but we have a better way to discuss the content than using those comment on OTH.

this can work if the stories featured are really, really juicy. type of stuff that is not kosher by ncaa standards. i became an acquaintance of a well known hip hop group very pivotal to the 80s Canes and he shared some really juicy stories of players and how they celebrated after wins. perhaps those stories can start with a "disclaimer all stories are fictional" so there won't be investigations

and you need to have as many former players from all different eras. as good as the balling boys are and as awesome as sean taylor's stories are, they will get tiring soon. it will also be great to have current players (if rules allow) and/or recruits.

Advertisement
Back