Out the Huddle is reporting that Dallas Crawford is back as support staff

I'd just bring in: Ryan Williams from UGA..Miramar Boy
Cato or Tim Harris Jr. (though i think he still is on butchs staff)

Cooney seemed like a good dude when i went on campus this off season. DVD is being groomed and is a great dude.
This is already looking to be a bit better than Richt's staff honestly.

gogeta what do you think it would do perception / recruiting wise to bring someone like Cato in? It looks to me that he was very well liked and respected in Dade Co.

Advertisement
Always like Dallas, the NC always stands out. Good to have guys like him and DVD back where they belong and hopefully leads to long successful coaching careers.

Also, love LCE suggestion of bringing Cato(or someone similar) in on support staff. He's been doing good work with Underwood, obviously knows plenty about playing QB/leading an offense and he has that competitive fire. Well respected too. Would be worth looking into.

Ivins says he's coming back as a grad assistant. Surprised that's he's going from a quality control assistant at UGA to a grad assistant here. Wonder why he wouldn't have the same role.

Advertisement
Ivins says he's coming back as a grad assistant. Surprised that's he's going from a quality control assistant at UGA to a grad assistant here. Wonder why he wouldn't have the same role.
Get a masters degree for free while coaching at Miami is my guess?

Advertisement
Back