Out the Huddle is reporting that Dallas Crawford is back as support staff

Advertisement
This is an additional good pick up. Dallas can also identified guys in Ft Myers/Naples area for us.
He always seemed to be the coach type.

Dallas was a qb in high school, played rb here, and defensive back. Kid has to have some good knowledge schematically.

Yeah he can definitely help out in Lee and Collier County. Everybody in the 239 loves Dallas Crawford. Kid was always a hard worker and while one of the smallest guys on the field he had a lot of heart. I’ll never forget the way lil dude shredded our defense back in high school with Sammy Watkins and his brother Steven Crawford 🤦🏾‍♂️

Feel like he has to have a pulse on how UGA has strategized recruiting in SFLA as well and what they've done to outwork us (aside from bags).

I really like what Manny is doing, not only can these guys help us on the field, but when we host recruits for UV & OV's, guys like Stroud, Crawford, DVD, Cooney, Baez etc, can all help a great deal.

****, if Manny ain't done bringing in analysts hit up Rakeem Cato & see if he's interested (he was coaching QB's at Miami Central in 2017). Bring in a guy like him & not only would be a great help in recruiting, but with his knowledge of the QB position & offense in general, after a few years of tutelage you got yourself a legit QB coach if Enos gets a HC gig in a couple years. (Just a suggestion)

Either way, this is the kinda sh*t I was hoping to see, this is what every major program in D1 football is doing & we were behind the 8ball on. Glad to see El Jefe making moves, this staff will not sit back on lame excuses about not having enough players to run full practices in Spring/Fall or not having enough coaches to make sure we're 100% prepared for every game.

I said this in one of K9's thread a while ago, but all these moves lead me to believe Manny's been eyeing that HC spot since 2017 & these are all things he had been contemplating the whole time he was DC but couldn't do under Richt.

I'd just bring in: Ryan Williams from UGA..Miramar Boy
Cato or Tim Harris Jr. (though i think he still is on butchs staff)

Cooney seemed like a good dude when i went on campus this off season. DVD is being groomed and is a great dude.
This is already looking to be a bit better than Richt's staff honestly.

Advertisement
You also just told me Reed isn't interested in coaching at Miami.

So you are clearly not, at all, informed on that matter.

Way to backtrack it's impressive to visualize someone trying to eat his own shoe.

Cash, you need to go easy on hoops. For all we know he in interning at CNN and needs to show that he can ignore any facts that disprove the story line being pushed. You have to keep pushing the LOS regardless of truth. By the way LOS in this case is not line of scremage.

You also just told me Reed isn't interested in coaching at Miami.

So you are clearly not, at all, informed on that matter.

Way to backtrack it's impressive to visualize someone trying to eat his own shoe.

I believe he said Ed wasn't as interested in coaching as CIS thinks he is. CIS been trying to bring him to Miami for years and he's not here, so it looks a lot like OP is right. Maybe this is the time for him, but he hasn't shown much interest as yet.

Advertisement
I really like what Manny is doing, not only can these guys help us on the field, but when we host recruits for UV & OV's, guys like Stroud, Crawford, DVD, Cooney, Baez etc, can all help a great deal.

****, if Manny ain't done bringing in analysts hit up Rakeem Cato & see if he's interested (he was coaching QB's at Miami Central in 2017). Bring in a guy like him & not only would be a great help in recruiting, but with his knowledge of the QB position & offense in general, after a few years of tutelage you got yourself a legit QB coach if Enos gets a HC gig in a couple years. (Just a suggestion)

Either way, this is the kinda sh*t I was hoping to see, this is what every major program in D1 football is doing & we were behind the 8ball on. Glad to see El Jefe making moves, this staff will not sit back on lame excuses about not having enough players to run full practices in Spring/Fall or not having enough coaches to make sure we're 100% prepared for every game.

I said this in one of K9's thread a while ago, but all these moves lead me to believe Manny's been eyeing that HC spot since 2017 & these are all things he had been contemplating the whole time he was DC but couldn't do under Richt.

Good call on Rakeem Cato.
Bring that cat in.

Good call on Rakeem Cato.
Bring that cat in.
Michaelee Harris is another one, he played at MNW with Bridgewater, Eli Rogers & Amari Cooper, he was here in 2017 as a GA under Dugans & is the new WR coach for MNW. He also transferred from Louisville to Akron to finish his playing career & was there with Coach Hickson in 2015.

Advertisement
I believe he said Ed wasn't as interested in coaching as CIS thinks he is. CIS been trying to bring him to Miami for years and he's not here, so it looks a lot like OP is right. Maybe this is the time for him, but he hasn't shown much interest as yet.

Jesus.

FROM ED REED: Coaching at Miami, YES I will.

What else do you need to hear about HIS interest level?

I really wonder just how frustrated Diaz really was last season seeing the stuff he did and knowing how he could improve things internally. Some of his comments late last season were very telling, you could just sense the frustration.

now, if he can actually coach football on game days and win, we just might have a coach we can finally grow old with

Like where you’re getting at but I would say no to Cato and bring on Spencer Whipple if he doesn’t have another job. He was the QB/Passing game coordinator for UMass that I believe was a top 40 offense 2 years straight with him in that position. Bring him in and you got a Miami guy that Enos can develop even more as a QB coach with coordinator potential and more.

Advertisement
Jesus.

FROM ED REED: Coaching at Miami, YES I will.

What else do you need to hear about HIS interest level?

ED REED 2019: Yeah, I'd coach at Miami

CIS 2014-2019: Of course Ed Reed is dying to be our assistant waterboy, he's clearly got nothing else better to do. He probably stays up all night watching the phone waiting for al/Mark to call

maybe he can take Knowles under his wing...teach him how to cover the back half with 5.0 40 speed...oh wait...

welcome-home-gif-12.gif

Advertisement
Back