Out the Huddle is reporting that Dallas Crawford is back as support staff

lol ed reed doesn't seem to want to coach as much as CIS thinks he does. Dallas was at UGA as an assistant receivers coach

LOL try to be informed.

reed.JPG

Advertisement
It great news in Multiple Ways. Hopefully everyone can stay on the same page and step up on recruiting since there's more bodys on staff

LOL try to be informed.

View attachment 78107

so he sends a tweet? cool.

meanwhile dallas has been at UGA as an assistant WR coach. Ed reed spent a year in buffalo years ago and hasn't gotten back in on the pro or college level. provide some more evidence than a tweet...

also lol at trying to say im not informed meanwhile i just told you his experience as a coach

Soooooooooo. We gon sit here and act like he wasn’t dumpster juice on defense... ok. Let him do something on offense but D is no bueno.

Advertisement
so he sends a tweet? cool.

meanwhile dallas has been at UGA as an assistant WR coach. Ed reed spent a year in buffalo years ago and hasn't gotten back in on the pro or college level. provide some more evidence than a tweet...

also lol at trying to say im not informed meanwhile i just told you his experience as a coach

You also just told me Reed isn't interested in coaching at Miami.

So you are clearly not, at all, informed on that matter.

Way to backtrack it's impressive to visualize someone trying to eat his own shoe.

Advertisement
This is an additional good pick up. Dallas can also identified guys in Ft Myers/Naples area for us.
He always seemed to be the coach type.

Dallas was a qb in high school, played rb here, and defensive back. Kid has to have some good knowledge schematically.

Advertisement
You also just told me Reed isn't interested in coaching at Miami.

So you are clearly not, at all, informed on that matter.

Way to backtrack it's impressive to visualize someone trying to eat his own shoe.

he hasnt shown an actual interest in coaching miami outside of a tweet that when it came out was when richt retired. if you though that was actually serious, idk what to tell you. his actions speak louder and his actions are that he stayed out of coaching since his assistant DB stint w rex ryan.

This is an additional good pick up. Dallas can also identified guys in Ft Myers/Naples area for us.
He always seemed to be the coach type.

Dallas was a qb in high school, played rb here, and defensive back. Kid has to have some good knowledge schematically.

if he's good enough for kirby, hes good enough for me.

Advertisement
I really like what Manny is doing, not only can these guys help us on the field, but when we host recruits for UV & OV's, guys like Stroud, Crawford, DVD, Cooney, Baez etc, can all help a great deal.

****, if Manny ain't done bringing in analysts hit up Rakeem Cato & see if he's interested (he was coaching QB's at Miami Central in 2017). Bring in a guy like him & not only would be a great help in recruiting, but with his knowledge of the QB position & offense in general, after a few years of tutelage you got yourself a legit QB coach if Enos gets a HC gig in a couple years. (Just a suggestion)

Either way, this is the kinda sh*t I was hoping to see, this is what every major program in D1 football is doing & we were behind the 8ball on. Glad to see El Jefe making moves, this staff will not sit back on lame excuses about not having enough players to run full practices in Spring/Fall or not having enough coaches to make sure we're 100% prepared for every game.

I said this in one of K9's thread a while ago, but all these moves lead me to believe Manny's been eyeing that HC spot since 2017 & these are all things he had been contemplating the whole time he was DC but couldn't do under Richt.

So this is a net +1 on staff. Patke got promoted to an on-field coach, and we hired Stroud and now Dallas. Did anyone else leave or are we just spending more money?

More importantly, has Ed Reed gotten offered one of these jobs?
That's my question too. Is Manny getting the admin to finally spend some real money

That's my question too. Is Manny getting the admin to finally spend some real money

You mean Blake James? Just like he did for Richt?

In what world do y'all think the head coach of the football team goes to the Board of Trustees and says "give me more money?"

Advertisement
Back