Out of State Players

Get the 25 best players you can from wherever they are, who live and die to be a Cane.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alabama and Clemson has been winning with players who they convinced to join them, not players who bleed "crimson and white" or whatever that scht is. I don't get this "Only recruit those who want to be a Cane" when some of our best players in the past include a couple players who had minimal interest in The U and saw Miami as a free vacation before changing their mind when on campus.

Advertisement
Hope it remains that way. The fantasy that one day all of the local studs will all decide to make the crib great again isn't realistic. We have national cachet. Let's use it.
Local kids won’t come here as long as the Gatah is better than us and Saban and other elite coaches take our best local players. We can’t compete with those teams on the field so we’ll continue to lose our top athletes to them. These kids want to win, and all the money these programs can offer them without NCAA problems also makes a huge difference.
We have to go elsewhere.Even when we were good, we always had a lot of out of state players. I think Butch even recruited some Canadians.

Last edited:
The NCAA is all over us. If we sneeze wrong they will hammer us. If we were allowed to freely cheat like these dirty schools, we would not come close to the $$$ these schools have. We are not in the same league when it comes to bag potential. But at least we would have a fighting chance when you couple it with staying home and playing in front of family, weather, everything Miami has to offer, and you would not have to go to an extremely racist place like..insert any SEC school. So much politics and money exchanging between the NCAA and these schools, keeping us down is in the NCAAs best interest. Miami is college football's Boogeyman, and the NCAA is there to protect their little darlings and their own self interest from us. How do you do that? Take away our natural resource. Our homegrown kids.

Local kids won’t come here as long as the Gatah is better than us and Saban and other elite coaches take our best local players. We can’t compete with those teams on the field so we’ll continue to lose our top athletes to them. These kids want to win, and all the money these programs can offer them without NCAA problems also makes a huge difference.
We have to go elsewhere.Even when we were good, we always had a lot of out of state players. I think Butch even recruited some Canadians.
🤨stop with this overreaction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back