Our WRs lost the game. Its really that simple

I would love to see the stats but we had to have been terrible on first downs whether it was a penalty or tackle for loss.

Advertisement
We needed more runs up the middle and bombs. Oh wait.

Note to dc’s lineup and blitz , overload to take away zone read , then make our wr’s to make a play.

Pathetic gameplan off a bye.

As another poster said, if Enos is OC with King at QB, we are pretty much exactly where we are now. Lashlee really failed at his job tonight.

From what I saw, they rarely put 8 in the box. Most of the time it was 6, maybe 7.

Truth. They dropped one to two back typically and just sat there watching for underneath stuff and when we ran the ball they came up to clean up. They had the speed to get outside at will as well.

I hate saying it, but they had our number, big time. Way too physical and disciplined for where we're at right now.

Advertisement
Said we cant replicate LSU gameplan because LSU is throwing to NFL players and 5 stars who are MONSTERS.. Clemson was gonna take away the run, make sure they have tabs on Brevin and dare our WR to do something.. They played downhill all game.. Now I dont think King has arm to accurately thow downfield it seems but our WR cant even adjust and fight for a single ball.. Just TERRIBLE

Advertisement
Truth. They dropped one to two back typically and just sat there watching for underneath stuff and when we ran the ball they came up to clean up. They had the speed to get outside at will as well.

I hate saying it, but they had our number, big time. Way too physical and disciplined for where we're at right now.
They brought five a lot and sometimes more. There’s a reason why there was never a safety over the top on the deep balls.

Real talk, King should come back next year if he wants to continue playing organised football.

He's not going to be an NFL QB with that deep ball.
Problem is brody, dude is already 24 & he’s what, 5’8-9? I dunno man. Not sure what future he has a QB1 in the NFL. He’s giving me the Michael Robinson (PSU) and Denard Robinson (Michigan) feel

Advertisement
We needed more runs up the middle and bombs. Oh wait.

Note to dc’s lineup and blitz , overload to take away zone read , then make our wr’s to make a play.

Pathetic gameplan off a bye.
Yep, how about running a screen or draw when they were bringing heat?? Just an overall ****** gameplan off the bye week. And baker has gotta go man, him patke and rumph gotta be replaced

Yep, how about running a screen or draw when they were bringing heat?? Just an overall ****** gameplan off the bye week. And baker has gotta go man, him patke and rumph gotta be replaced
Or roll the pocket away from blitz, rub routes with drags , max protect and run double moves. This was an enoesque performance by Lashlee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No man, no one LOST the game for Miami.

That took an entire operation. Not one player or position group.

The whole operation.

We've got some players. But we don't have Clemson players. Clemson was better by 50% at each position group at minimum. Coach by coach, we ain't even close.

It is what it is.

This game, in the grand scheme, meant little to nothing. A nice litmus test at best. How this team bounces back next week versus a reeling Pitt team will tell us a lot more about this team than this Clemson game. Louisville and Florida State were nothing we didn't do last year in a 6-7 season that ended with everyone needing to be fired. Miami played Clemson with expected results. Lets see what happens next week.

Advertisement
Back