Our WRs are going to be awful in 2015

Advertisement
The thing about Coley is that he's had about 3 good games out of about 20.

He's had very little impact from week to week, he just happened to have a few big moments against some really bad teams last year.

The thing about Coley is that he's had about 3 good games out of about 20.

He's had very little impact from week to week, he just happened to have a few big moments against some really bad teams last year.

Coley was a freshman at 18 putting up record numbers against the competition he had to go up against. Miami was a bad team to last year, why dont "UM" fans who constantly try and bash our best players, like Duke Johnson and Stacy Coley, ever add that part to the equation of "every team we have faced has been a bad team thats why nobody on this team who has or is making plays is special" formula?

Advertisement
Berrios drops one pass that would've been a great catch and all of a sudden he can't catch? Got it.

Advertisement
I can see it already. You people are going to spend all offseason pumping up this group, the OL, the god **** DTs, and we'll continue to come up short like we always do.

Not a single playmaker among the group.

Ermon Lane is a ****** as he would have been our #1 guy next year.

Coley makes me long for the days of Lance Leggett.

You are a true fake Cane fan

Ermon Lane is a future #1 receiver but you are an idiot if you think he would have automatically been one next year on a roster this talented with receivers.

We dont need a #1 receiver we just need a QB thats going to be able to get them the ball, which I think we have. Allen Hurns, Leonard Hankerson, and Phillip Dorsett became #1 targets their Senior years here, Stacy Coley is more talented than all 3 put together but i guess its crazy to think that he could eventually become a #1 target on the team? smh embarrassments

Coley is faster than Hurns and Hankerson but he isn't a better WR. Not even close. Not even worth debating.

Advertisement
Coley is faster than Hurns and Hankerson but he isn't a better WR. Not even close. Not even worth debating.

Coley is more talented than both, of course he's not a better WR then them yet, only a fake Cane fan like you would even think that a sophomore should be better than two WRs currently playing in the NFL?

Was Allen Hurns a legit NFL WR that was better than Stacy Coley his freshman, sophomore, or even Junior year at Miami? I know this board is nothing but ppl that exaggerate and basically make up everything just to make a troll point but this is pathetic.

Last edited:

Coley is more talented than both, of course he's not a better WR then them yet, only a fake Cane fan like you would even think that a sophomore should be better than two WRs currently playing in the NFL?

Was Allen Hurns a legit NFL WR that was better than Stacy Coley his freshman, sophomore, or even Junior year at Miami? I know this board is nothing but ppl exaggerate and basically make up everything just to make a troll point but this is pathetic.

fake Cane. i ******* hate you. what a stupid grouping of words

in Coley's defense, he was wide open a couple times in the FSU game and he was either missed or not looked at. He was burning cats. Plus Coley was used exclusively in bubble screens w/ a poor blocking scheme. so if we combine a regular sophomore slump w/ poor play designs, you create a recipe for what we're witnessing.

Advertisement
We will definitely keep receivers that's not the issue, my question is who will be our deep threat replacing D4?

WRs are the least of my worries.

I think Coley will bounce back and have a big year. He was getting open with regularity vs FSU, we couldn't get him the ball. He does have to get stronger and work on his chemistry with Kaaya. He seems to get frustrated when he gets missed.

We can find a steady rotation with Coley, Herb, Berrios, Scott, and Lewis. Lewis needs some serious work on his short area quickness though. Not sure why we wasted years on Brady and Gray (if they move him to WR), think they can get in the WR rotation as well.

Not a single playmaker among the group.

Ermon Lane is a ****** as he would have been our #1 guy next year.

Coley makes me long for the days of Lance Leggett.

What makes Ermon Lane even close to a #1?

Has to be his hands...especially on that spectacular grab wide open in the end zone Saturday.

Ermon couldn't hold Rudolph's jock. But **** both of those sellouts.

Advertisement
Back