Our Top 4 after Today in Order....

Advertisement
Butch will do it for 2 mil.

Will Richt do it for 3 mil?

Maybe. Richt was making $3.2 million up until this year, when he got a raise to $4 million. He's never been one of the top paid coaches in the nation, or even the SEC.

Can someone take a couple weeks out of their schedule and teach some of our slower posters how to express their subjects as their opinions and not as fact? When reading on a phone you can't see who started the thread in order to ignore it. All we see are factual statements only to open the thread and see it was started by an invalid who thinks his **** is edible.

Why do you keep saying this bull****?

Why would he come here to make less than the guy who we fired? I'd question anyone that would be willing to do so since to me it'd indicate they don't value themselves that much.

He wouldn't do it out of the goodness of his heart. He left because we screwed with him about his contract and all of a sudden he's going to do us a favor? GTFO with this malarkey.

Why do you keep saying this bull****?

Why would he come here to make less than the guy who we fired? I'd question anyone that would be willing to do so since to me it'd indicate they don't value themselves that much.

He wouldn't do it out of the goodness of his heart. He left because we screwed with him about his contract and all of a sudden he's going to do us a favor? GTFO with this malarkey.

Tin Foil Man

Advertisement
Don't see the Mullen appeal. His SEC wins are all against the Vandy's and UK's of the conference (or teams with losing records during down years) and his out of conference wins are a joke.

And, historically, Miss State is a better program than Vandy and UK, huh?

Of course, Butch going 8-5 at UNC should be applauded, though ...

If we're putting words in each other's mouth, then I'll counter with:

So, UNC is a football powerhouse now, ALONG with Kentucky and Vandy?

Wow.

I'm
Don't see the Mullen appeal. His SEC wins are all against the Vandy's and UK's of the conference (or teams with losing records during down years) and his out of conference wins are a joke.

And, historically, Miss State is a better program than Vandy and UK, huh?

Of course, Butch going 8-5 at UNC should be applauded, though ...

If we're putting words in each other's mouth, then I'll counter with:

So, UNC is a football powerhouse now, ALONG with Kentucky and Vandy?

Wow.

I'm not sure how you're missing this ...

None of those schools are football powers. THAT is the point.

So, you dismissing Mullen for regularly beating comparable programs is actually the appeal you fail to see. The fact that Miss State owns team that are own their level speaks to his ability to coach. He's not beating anyone, save his out of conference schedule, with just talent.

But look at the out of conference games. He dominates those teams. Completely blows them off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back