Our Top 4 after Today in Order....

deerob305

Junior
1. Butch Davis- Obvious among fans and some Alumni

2. Mark Richt- I think there is more interest than we think

3. Dan Mullen - wants out of MSU... will he accept if offered?

4. Greg Schiano- seems like some are pushing for him.

* Herman gets extension, Kelly turned down USC, hard to believe he will come to Miami..Titans is my guess...and No Cristobal or Strong....do you think this is accurate... Thoughts?

Advertisement
Well if Butch is #1 then he is the only candidate because he isn't turning it down. I'd say Butch and Richt cancel each other. Butch has had the higher ceiling but is more of a risk. Right is a safer choice but can he win it all?

Advertisement
1. Butch Davis-

2. Mark Richt- wants to be a missionary

3. Dan Mullen - wants Georgia job

4. Greg Schiano- rejected Miami before, will take anything else

* Herman gets extension, Kelly turned down USC, hard to believe he will come to Miami..Titans is my guess...and No Cristobal or Strong....do you think this is accurate... Thoughts?

fixed

Advertisement
I still think Pagano is in play

He has said publicly that he would take the job if offered

Not sure you turn down a coach with NFL pedigree like Pagano

I also like Richt and Butch a lot

Chip Kelly would be my pie in the sky but it doesn't seem

1. Butch Davis- Obvious among fans and some Alumni

2. Mark Richt- I think there is more interest than we think

3. Dan Mullen - wants out of MSU... will he accept if offered?

4. Greg Schiano- seems like some are pushing for him.

Meant to upvote

Advertisement
1.Richt 2. Pagano 3. Mullen 4. Butch 5. Rich Rod

Hue will be offered a HC position in the NFL next season. If Chip is interested in going back to College, Miami would be a perfect fit now that USC is no longer an option. Tenn just seem like the ideal landing spot for him.

Advertisement
I'll comment on this since I fly corporate jets. First the plane took off out of West Palm. I'm not sure where Blake lives but I would assume Miami international, Tamiami or Opa Locka would make more sense. Also, the plane is G4 which is overkill and very expensive for any University. Most schools use Citation jets or King Airs. Plus, the plane was only on the ground for a hour seems more like the crew dropped off passengers and flew home empty.

1. Patterson
2. Kelly
3. Richt
4. Mullen
5. Butch
6. Pagano
7. Chudzinski
8. Cristobal

And I'm only listing Butch 5th not because I don't want him or anything, quite the opposite. I think that right now...that is probably the order that Blake James wants to go in. You could argue for flip-flopping Patterson and Kelly, but in my mind--those are the brass rings. Blake needs to go after them FIRST.

I think he wants to make the top 4 on that list tell him no, and then settle on Butch. If something breaks down w/Butch, go after Pagano. If Pagano won't come for some reason...Chud/Cristobal are the consolation bottom-of-the-bucket choices. At that point, the planes should be getting warmed up for the Fire Blake banners.

Advertisement
Back