Our players are not good

Advertisement
I don't even know what to say. I lost all faith in this team. How the **** do you let MTSU abuse you like that? MTSU is an afterthought out here in Middle Tennessee, and they made Miami look like they belong in the FCS.

Advertisement
How many coaches are we going to blame before we realize we have recruited the wrong players.
No one can argue that. I believe they are just dudes that are just happy to be canes not hungry to win or go to the league.

How many coaches are we going to blame before we realize we have recruited the wrong players.
this is such a crock of ****.
first thing that gets said every time one of our coarches shows his ***. I guess thats what you gotta do when you cant face the reality that you're stuck with this garbage for at least the next 5 years.

Blame the players that everyone else wanted for losing to a team with players nobody wanted.

Advertisement
Have to blame some of the content creators too for hyping these kids up for views and subs. Fans that may have never played ball tend to believe a lot of this stuff put out. Some of it by guys who never played football in their lives

What a dumb *** post. We have over 50 four and five star players to zero for MTSU and we still need more talent to beat mighty MTSU.
I’m convinced something’s in the water. In coral gables bc we can’t ******* WIN

Bull****! We got out ******* coached again! We didnt even show up today!
Stop with the silly response. Not showing up is the players not mentally ready to play. It's taking your opponent for granted. It's not executing. That has nothing to do with GameDay coaching. You don't turn it on mentally on game day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back