Our Hiring of an OC or DC

Are you serious? You attacking our most desired defensive recruit because "you" lack confidence he's not coming. Then go so far as to suggest we do what we have been doing for the past 15 years, recruit a Jag we can get, in hopes he trains hard and becomes a force. Dude be real.
It's not an attack, it's an opinion.

Advertisement
I always find it interesting when our fans think they know more than any coach, let alone Mario Cristobal. If Shemar comes to UM great, if not, it's not the end of the world. I think he's a very good HS player with potential. If he doesn't believe in the program enough to come to UM, a coach isn't going to make the difference. Quite frankly, I prefer a really good player with upside that is willing to work his *** off to become great, as opposed to someone that thinks he's great already. That's just me, but UM had a history of doing great with the under rated hard worker during the glory days.
During the glory days it was easier to find under rated guys. Most of them are well known now.

And the reason 5 star guys are 5 stars is because they work harder than everyone else. 57% of 5 stars get drafted. 5% of 3 stars get drafted. Eleven 3 star DEs are worth one Shemar on average in 2022.

the whole board is immediately going to start going into meltdown mode when the hires aren't Lincoln Riley for OC and Nick Saban for DC or whoever else they wanted so what's the rush?

I'd rather live in this "what if" canesinsight world, then the cesspool that will ensue once the actual hires are made

I believe Jenner,; yes that Jenner is the choice for OC and DC .
Jenner has a track record of playing. both sides of the ball.
Bruce will coach the offense while Kaitlan will direct the defense. A true gold medal choice.
I have been assured by DBC Sportz this selection has already been approved by the Assistant Athletic Director NYSOM..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back