Our defense is going to be 2x better this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I for one thought Denzel Perryman was more then just a hard hitting defender maybe I'm wrong

like most cane fans when denzel fcks up and leaves a guy wide open, they auto blame it on the cordinator. i have two eyes and saw denzel awful in coverage. denzel was overated, constrantly taking himself out of play, bad angles. the tape doesn;'t lie.

Watched a lot of tape and he was by far the best player on the field. Actually took great angles, probably why he's a top three draft round choice. Excellent evaluation though. ..................... dumbest post I've ever read.

Have t seen enough evidence in this thread to suggest the defense is going to be 2x better.

Chad thomas will be twice the player chick was and then some. Sorry to all the Chickalo fan boys who are in denial he is not that talented. i'm laughing at the guys on here who think "he will kill it in the NFL as a 4-3 DE.". did you even watch him for 4 years here. he is too slow and has zero pass rushing moves. how will he do anything in a 4-3 in the NFL? Tell me and don't point me to a all-star game LOL. if anything golden did a good job preparing him for his future position in the NFL because if he wants to play in the NFL he will be doing the exact same thing. if he puts on more size he will be a solid 2 gap in the right system. Chad has already shown flashes last year and it's particularity is raw size and length that has flashed out on tape. he has physical abilities that cannot be taught.

aqm is going to have a breakout year and make himself a 1st round talent you will see. people keep hyping up mccord but aqm is way more talented. mccord is stiff with no pass rushing skills. add in 4 players with the gator WILLIS we have guys with major playing time from last year.

we have 2x more depth on the defense this year at every position.

denzel leaving hurts, but don't act like the man wasn't making mistakes. some of you guys want to imagine he was a perfect all-american LB here but that was far from the case if you take away his big hits. honestly do you think he;'s a better NFL prospect then BRANDON SPIKES...because both are 2 down LB's in the nFL.

only player I'm worried about is JAMAL CARTER. the guy is not a very good safety. he literally whiffs big time on tackles and doesn't seem good in coverage.

Funny how Jersey people think alike.

Turkey **** Al is that you?

Hey, OP. NFL Chick is gonna be TWICE the player UM Chick was. If nothing changes at UM, Chad Thomas will underachieve too.

Advertisement
If you have any form of "Jersey" in your username, there's a good chance you're a ******* idiot.

Advertisement
Can't wait until November when Chad's parents are openly complaining that D-Zero's Al Groh Defense is ruining their son's chance to play on Sunday.

I cannot believe someone would post this piece of Al Golden Fanboi Trash after what happened at Tech and against Pitt.

How the **** does AQM expect to backpeddle into coverage with all that added weight? Onfrio must be ****ed off to high ****.

Chick entered Miami weighing 225lbs and playing a stand up edge rusher for his school. He left Miami at 280 and having to play a B gap DE because we didn't have the tackles to do it. He is going to surprise some people in the NFL. He already did at the east west game and at there practices. The guy was handed a **** hand here.

Just a reminder: this defense sucked. Folden loved to cling to the "total defense" stat as some proof we were good.

We milked the clock and ran our offense at a snail's pace in order to keep the defense off the field. Miami ranked 120th in college football for total offensive plays per game.

Here are stats that matter --

- 46th in Scoring Defense

- 48th in Rushing Defense

- 56th in 3rd Down Defense

- 70th in Red Zone Defense

- 65th in Sacks Per Game

- 59th in Opponent Completion %

- 76th in Interceptions

- 88th in 2nd Half Scoring Defense

- 106th in 4th Quarter Scoring Defense

- 80th in Punts Forced

- 77th in Rushing 1st Downs Allowed Per Game

- 61st in Total Opponents 1st Downs Per Game

Last edited:
Advertisement
3 pages in and the OP has not reposted once. That tells me he's not interested in defending his position intellectually. Ie: Troll.

Im closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back