OU is horrible, Lincoln Riley is a coordinator

Me advocating for Diaz as HCIW erases Riley's three straight 12-win seasons and 3 Conference titles.

Great logic does your nurse type your posts for you?

You didn’t advocate for Diaz. You completely cummed all over your dog when you found out he got hired. It’s safe to say, you don’t know **** about what makes a head coach. The ONLY reason you are right about Riley is because he has proven to be a great HC. Before OU, you didn’t know him from a zit on your ball sac.

Advertisement
Oklahoma is going up against a historically good offense.

They would annihilate us. I doubt we would cross mid field. Lets relax.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts is their whole team so when he’s off they have nothing.

Their OL and RB have fallen off heavily. Lamb is a stud, though.

Riley is very good. OU’s problem is that nobody in their conference plays defense. They’ve been exposed a couple times this year and hurts is overrated. Look at his big games - dude is throwing to guys who are open by 5+ yards. That might work against KSU but not that big boys

Advertisement
OP is dumb as rocks. I bring up Brady should be considered a HC at Miami due to Riley's success and he comes up with this gem.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with the tard OP. Watched Lincoln for a few years while he was at ECU, had some epically bad game-day fails. Then brought his former HC Ruffin Mcneill to OU to be his DC after he was fired from ECU. He might put it all together one day, but not before he learns sometimes you also need to learn how to play defense.

Advertisement
I know it’s late in the year and there’s been thousands of post on CIS this year BUT THIS MIGHT BE THR STUPIDEST POST ANYONE POSTED THIS YEAR.

THE Guy has been to the CFB playoffs 4 times has coached a couple of QBs to a Heisman and is winning about 90-95% of his games but yet he can’t coach.

Man GTFO with your idiotic nonsense.We could only pray we get somebody half as good to take over this program.

Do people read and think how stupid they sound before hitting send? 🤦‍♂️

Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

of course the SEC team gets the cupcake game.

Head coaches who call plays are a joke. This is an embarrassment.
OU doesn't recruit like the other three teams in the playoffs. They are a second tier recruiting school and u need elite savages when u play in these games

Advertisement
Back