OU is horrible, Lincoln Riley is a coordinator

Advertisement
Great OC. Unlikely to win the MNC. Defense is just not stout enough to stop elite teams. Big Game Bob (who was a great coach) eventually got fired for the same things affecting Riley now (at that elite level). OU will continue to dominate their conference but will virtually always fall down in big games against SEC teams, Clemdump & other elite teams as they don't play great Defense in their conference (and their HC isn't a great defensive mind). That doesn't mean Riley isn't a very good coach. It means the OU program has challenges when forced to have stout defensive play against elite competition.

Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

of course the SEC team gets the cupcake game.

Head coaches who call plays are a joke. This is an embarrassment.
Dude, news flash; nobody in the Big 12 has fielded a defense since, well, never. Arguably Texas NC year with Vince Young I guess but still.

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

I think Lincoln Riley is overrated, especially after today. But I’d still take Riley over Manny.

You can’t be this dumb..

The Big 12 is a collection of cupcakes

So pathetic given the physical history of that conference prior to the past dozen years

Advertisement
man, I wish that OC was our head coach to bring that championship mindset to our shell of a program...#tnm

Imagine being this delusional that you actually believe that...

This is why we shouldn't even bother with trying to get a good coach.

Let's say we hired a guy who averaged 10 wins, won the conference 3/5 years and made the playoffs 2/5 years, these hanger-holed brains would be trying to run him out of town.

He is miracle worker for what he did with Murray and Hurts. But Aranda is worth all of 2 million he is getting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He was a god on this site. How can this change because of only 1 game?

Advertisement
Back