OTL Miami

Advertisement
wow the former supreme court justice for north carolina (I think) said that the hypocrisy of the NCAA is "worse than politics"

Emmert is the only person left trying to defend his own a**

"When UM opened its doors to Shapiro, they didn't know he was a fraudster. When NCAA got in bed with him, they knew." -Sean Allen on OTL

I wish they would've said something about how Emmert doesn't want to go after Auburn for a "newspaper story" but that's exactly what he went after Miami for.

Overall, pretty good piece.

WOW. That was shockingly pro-Miami. But then again, that's the only thing that makes sense in all this. Emmert is a sleazebag, f*ck the NCAA

Advertisement
WOW. That was shockingly pro-Miami. But then again, that's the only thing that makes sense in all this. Emmert is a sleazebag, f*ck the NCAA

feel like ESPN has sucked all the blood from us it can (for now) It would be huge for ESPN if they could get the NCAA ****ed and Emmert burned at the stake!!

Emmert's presser last Thursday was probably the final straw for the media people. He basically threw a bucket of chum in shark infested water and now he has to swim through it.

Emmert is a complete dumb*ss. He couldn't just sit back and let things play out he had to taunt the media saying, " I still got my job!"

Straight comical. This fool is literally going to f*ck up this investigation and his whole career in one fell swoop. Keep talkin' sh*t Emmert, keep it up buddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Emmert's presser last Thursday was probably the final straw for the media people. He basically threw a bucket of chum in shark infested water and now he has to swim through it.

Agree, he's a smug a-hole, that taunted the media who like nothing more than to bring down smug a-holes.

Good to hear that this went --

SORRY, POST INTERRUPTED BY RUTGERS SCANDAL.

Advertisement
Was anything else said? Doesn't sound like it covered much.

Just questioning the NCAA's eithics and talking about Emmert's hypocrisy. They spent half the show on another story. Wasn't much covered.

They only spent the first 5 minutes talking about the NFL concussion scandals. The rest of the time ESPN took time out of their busy schedule to **** all over Mark Emmert's chest. 25 minutes well spent.

Just watched it..

Emmert is playing right into UM's hands. He's deflected blame and sacrificing subordinates at all chances while blaming UM for not completely knowing what players (at the bottom of the power pyramid) were up to. If this guy is smart, they end this quickly and move on. The longer this plays out, the more time it give ESPN to go back to UCONN/LSU/etc and focus their attention on Emmert instead of the NCAA.

Advertisement
Back