Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement

For those that don’t know or remember, Ryan Bartow used to be a recruiting writer for Rivals, he basically had the same job Ivins has just for Rivals instead of 247 before he got hired at Cuse last year.

Advertisement
Did you start a thread on potential LB coaching candidates like you did for the DB coaches? I thought I remembered you did but I'm maybe I'm wrong.
No, I posted in the other two threads already on LB’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

For those that don’t know or remember, Ryan Bartow used to be a recruiting writer for Rivals, he basically had the same job Ivins has just for Rivals instead of 247 before he got hired at Cuse last year.

Seeing more of this lately. Barton Simmons was hired by Vanderbilt as General Manager this year (I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread).

I wonder if it’s because the money is so bad and the ceiling is so low in the crooting industry, but it’s an interesting little trend regardless. Not a huge pool for colleges to pull from though.

Seeing more of this lately. Barton Simmons was hired by Vanderbilt as General Manager this year (I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread).

I wonder if it’s because the money is so bad and the ceiling is so low in the crooting industry, but it’s an interesting little trend regardless. Not a huge pool for colleges to pull from though.
It's killing two birds with one stone...

You can hire these guys from the recruiting services & because of their job they're supposed to know as much about recruits as even anyone already on a college staff, because they see these kids firsthand at camps & eval them regularly for ratings updates etc..

The problem is, a lot of guys who work for those sevices don't actually know anything about Football lol

Advertisement
Back